I decided to post now instead of later cause I'm not sure I'll be able to tear my eyes off 敗犬女王 later. :)
To summarise: Today. Public Speaking / Debating course. Very interesting. Not.
Total sian-ness and man, I hate debating.
Wait, 'hate' is a strong word. So more appropriately should be, uhm, strongly dislike ?
Bleh. Forced to participate -,- I don't know what did I say, I feel blur lol.
I debated in one round only, so stupid gahhhh I keep 'err'-ing. So embarrassing bleh.
I'm not suited to speak, I can write only lah.
I have verbal difficulties HAHA. It only happens when I'm debating leh. :/
Went for history field trip yesterday. On Sunday I was kinda dreading it right, but that ended up to be the most interesting activity on Monday.
Whole day is at LT / MPH, a little time in class only -,-
Listened to Temasek Poly people crap and briefing for the Project Work.
They keep calling it Project Work, seems like they got influenced by Mr Teo. (lol)
Grouping with Munyeeng, hueeru, kailin and edmund for Project Work.
We all sabo edmund to be the group leader hahah.
Did some icebreaking activities, very lame lor.
We've been in the same class for at least 1 year still break what ice.
Every morning have to sit together also -___-
UGH not looking forward to it though groupmates are fun, (:
I hate project work, I work better individually.
Have chinese project work too, ugh !
Yurou's going back to China from 6 June - 25 June, so we plan to do our project through the amazing internet !
The cyberworld is awesome hahah :D h
Speaking of travelling overseas, I'm going to Macau from 13 June to 16 June.
Very short hor, ):
But mom says that Macau very small nothing to do there.
I wonder if I can sneak into the Casino hmm.. >D
Oh! 16 June is mom's birthday. Still have to faster buy present and bring overseas o.o
13 June to 16 June is awesome timing cos its Saturday to Tuesday heheh.
That means I won't miss any CO practices if there is.
Like after Friday combined the next day fly then Tuesday come back the next day go percuz! :D
----
I should faster elaborate about the Sunday trip now (:
I was the latest, excluding Brevian cause she had tuition. OMG -.-
Cause my mom and sis hor, zz cannot tahan lah aiyo.
Their movements are so slow. Mom and sis wanted to go Tampiness Mall so since I'm going Khatib to meet them, dad drove us together.
Then they delayed the time -,-
On the way I was freaking out cause I really hate being late ):
I find it really disrespectful and bad lah.
Then mom and dad was like: aiyaaaa confirm you very early lah, from my experience everyone confirm late!
Turns out that I'm the latest .___. So paiseh.
EH what kind of people are my mom and dad mixing with ?!
So yup we boarded the train with Brevian, she was in the train already.
So we trained to Ang Mo Kio and met jiaying and chenlaoda (: [details: we crapped around and was very high in the train hahah]
We proceeded to the Broadway Plaza's Suki Sushi there.
We seperated into three groups:
1. Chenlaoda, Zijian, Peijun.
2. April, Jiamin, Brevian.
3. Jamie, Jiaying, Jiaee, Me. (wah all J`s)
Our group keep eating and eating, excluding jiaying lah. She eat so little, mostly vegetable-related somemore.
We ate 20+ plates, everyone's shocked hahah.
Chenlaoda said he got 心理准备 liao lol.
Awesome chenlaoda! We love him so much! Thank him very much too, (:
Then zijian left to prepare for his performance first, and we went to AMKhub do this do that see here see there. We bought a present for him too, cause he's performing mah :D
After that we walk around do nothing and April left for family gathering, Brevian left cause she's tired and Jiamin + Jiaying left together cause they can't stay out late.
So Peijun, Jamie, Jiaee and me went to Orchard but peijun forgot where is zijian performing at lol. She called Eileen (the chio girl!) and we went to the open area outside Ngee Ann City.
*cough
hauntedcough*
Sat there for don't-know-how-long and waited for the Symphonic Percussion to start performing hahah.
Performance was pretty great but irritating people keep blocking.
PEOPLE SHORT CANNOT AH! -__-
I can't complain either since it's a public performance..
Oh btw Kingchi came for the performance.
Then we waited for zijian and gang to pack up lol.
We went to KFC to eat, a bit boliao lah go there eat KFC but it's ok.
We waited for the seats for very long ok ! -.-
Something damn hilarious happened LOL.
Me Jamie and Jiaee sat together while the others sat in another table.
Jiaee damn funny make me and jamie laugh until cannot eat.
Usually the longest time I take to eat is 10 minutes, but she make me laugh until cannot eat at all !
So cute and funny lah she. :-)
After that we trained back and I reached home at around 9.30 - 9.45.
So tiring manzxzvcx.
I'm gonna go eat dinner and watch drama now tata. >D