敗犬女王 has got to be the best show. (so far)
Honestly I think it's even better than Kkotboda Namja.
Cause the storyline is ol' same and the only attraction is F4 hahah. :D
I cried watching 敗犬女王 Episode 11 !
Amazing right.
As you all know I'm possibly the most unemotional person in the world -.-
No feeling at all one -___-
But, I cried watching a show!
Ok it's a tad embarrassing .______.
But it's so sad, ): Not those kind of cliche storyline, like what guy and girl fall in love then one of them kena incurable disease then wah cry cry cry.
That one so lame lah.
Very hard to elaborate if you're not even watching the show.
But if you're watching you'll know what I mean.
The actors/actresses are so awesome, they look so real!
Must have been hard for them to cry when there's 10 or more people flashing lights and mics at you, then still have to fake sad.
Blahblahblah I want to continue watching bye.
Can I pon school tomorrow? Don't want public speaking course lah eeyer.
PS/ EH I just realise I haven't cry for at least one year already leh! Wow. HAHA too bad today spoil my record.