Apparently 2NE1's pronounced as "twenty-one". I've always been curious about their group name's pronounciation hmm. 2NE1's debut single, I don't understand the lyrics at all @.@ But a lot of songs are like that so it's okay. Anyway who's gonna concentrate on the lyrics when the beats are so catchy and their MV is so colourful. Colourful MVs are getting to me, like the Lollipop one. :D It's more special. This MV is the street version, there's a space version but I'm lazy to watch it.
It's still too early to judge their vocals because of the digitalized nature of the song. But I dare say that they're definitely a group to look out for. This song gets to you after a while, and I love their attitude.
Though..the leader, CL, freaked me out a little in the beginning. She looks so crazy -,- I wonder if it's just me, but the way they sing the song, it makes the song sounds like it isn't in Korean. More like from Thailand or something ehhhh.
My favourite member so far is Sandara Park. I think she was an actress in Philippines once. She's the one in the hot pink pants and the bandana. She's really pretty. (: And in one of the scenes, she look really like T.O.P! Love the T.O.P attitude heh.
Park Bom looks really pretty too.
Do watch out for G-Dragon's 2-second cameo at 3:21. He was dancing madly behind Minji (the short hair girl).
Boys Over Flowers After-Story Episode 1, Part 1 - So Yi Jung
I wondered what was Woo Bin doing in the movie at first too. I thought I got the wrong video. But anyway he's just there for a while, they're probably giving him more air-time to make up for his lack of it in the actual show. I kinda don't get the whole thing, where is Jihoo ?!
Anyway there's a very upbeat song in the beginning, that's a song sang by Kim Joon (Woo Bin), featuring Kim Jo Han. Actually the quite high pitch voice is from Kim Jo Han, the R&B King. Kim Joon mostly does the rapping part (he does rapping in T-Max too!)
The slow song at around 3:08 is a song sang by my dear Kim Bum. Called I'm Going To Meet Her. (: Who knew my Kim Bum could sing ?! I thought he only knows how to act. He has a really soothing and nice voice. (:
I think he ended up w/ Gaeul in the end, but the girl's voice is really misleading ugh. Sounds like Eunjae but I think it's not. Gaeul's really busy so I think they weren't able to get her to act.
Anyway I've also realised that Park Soojin (Eunjae) is really pretty, but due to her role in BOF, I didn't like her. HAHA I should stop acting so biased. :/
And as much as it kills me, I think taking photos with flowers is really gay for a guy -.- But since he looks so happy, cute and sweet, I shall forget about it.
Boys Over Flowers After-Story Episode 1, Part 2 - Song Woo Bin
The awesome song is called Empty Bet, or Emptying. I've mentioned the singers above. It sucks to say this but, Woo bin's story bore me. He has practically no story. Poor him doesn't get much attention during the BOF madness period, doesn't get much scenes in BOF, and his storyline's boring even in the after-story. It's bad enough that he didn't have any love in BOF, do they have to make it worse by letting him get dumped even in the after-story -_- And it seems like his after-story is exceptionally short. What was the PDs thinking ?!
He looked hot in the beginning, after he get dumped. Oops. That sounds cruel. Kim Bum looks hot after he fought. --
My aunt from my daddy's side arrived at SG from Hong Kong yesterday. She's okay but I dislike her husband. He smokes, ugh I hate people who smokes! And he has the very ahbeng look and I think he doesn't even have a stable job. My aunt is a lawyer and earn quite a lot, but she is the kind of person that doesn't like to spend money. She keeps it all and invest on properties, she rarely buys new clothes and stuff. While, her husband will take her money and buy branded goods for himself. It makes me think that he's using her but what can I say! They even have two sons, very bratty ones from what I've heard from my dad.
Kids like me cause I'm kind to them, unlike my sis. She fought with one of the sons for candies or something. She was 9 and the son was 3. I was like OMG what the hell is my sis doing -.- How can she fight for candies with her cousin that's 6 years younger ?!
I wonder what will happen tonight when two bratty cousins meet with one selfish sister. Drama drama drama, people. I'll keep you updated. I hope that my eardrums won't burst. I'm gonna watch the last episode for BOF tonight too. Seems like a rushed ending to me.
(Oh and I think Fire's bound to be a great hit. And 2NE1's so awesome cause they're not the cutesy type of girl group. Girls Generation and KARA and whatnots are getting really boring. I just checked out their Space version, I like the street version better!)