<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, May 19, 20094:35 PM

[edit]

Jamie don't even want to talk to me on msn! She's too obessed with BOF!
Was I like that ?
I think so LOL. Such an addictive show. :))))))

Anyway yesterday I have a conversation with Kaijun and Guodong that went something like this.
Kaijun: eh your profile picture doesn't look like you, it looks like aixin leh.
Me: WTH? Of course it doesn't!
Kaijun: Huh why ? It really looks like aixin leh!
Me: *started laughing like non-stop*
Kaijun: o.O
Me: It's a guy !
Kaijun: HUH ?! A guy ?!
*pulls Guodong over and asks: Her profile pic looks like a girl right ?*
Guodong: Uh-huh, not girl meh ?
Me: It's a guy ! A korean guy !
Kaijun and Guodong: HUH ! Really ah!

Something like that.

Stupid right -.-

And today hongjin + kaijun laughed uncontrollably after imagining hongyi trying to become Jay Chou. WTF right -____-
Kaijun looks so scary when he laughs. He looks like he got possessed.

[/edited]

The Boys Over Flowers wind has swept Singapore ..
Or more precisely, CCHY.

Jamie is so !#%^&$(*)@ because she used to scold me when I watch Boys Over Flowers.
Say what Korea deadmen -.-
But now she's so obessed with Kim Hyun Joong herself, tsk -.-

They would never understand unless they go through it.

So I've been wrongly accused for months, now it's my turn to tease them muahahah.
It's not my fault to be obessed with them cause anyone who watched it would be. :D

Jihoo's so sweet, but he got no love, I pity him. )-:
Come to me to ask for spoilers wahahah ! >D
I've watched it two times, I can remember everything liao lol.

And those who want Boys Over Flowers OST 1 & 2's songs can ask from me.
I charge $10 per song k, thanks in advance for the $$$.
Kidding lah. :-)

Actually I feel kinda sad now, Boys Over Flowers used to be my thing.
Kim Bum used to be mine ! Hyun Joong used to be mine !
Now so many people want them -.-

I hope Boys Over Flowers will introduce more people to K-Pop.
Seriously it's awesome. :)
Don't let the language barrier get to you !
Korean will be really familiar to you once you start watching K-drama / listening to K-Pop.
It has become my third language.

If you've ever wonder how I got so much Korea information, I'll tell you that ...........
I have my ways. HAHA.
I know a few sources that can help me in gaining Korea-sy info.
But I'm not gonna tell you, it'll totally defeat the purpose of me blogging.
---

Recently, Big Bang collaborated with famous photographer Terry Richardson to do photo shoot for the fashion magazine Arena.

I shall only post T.O.P's one cause he looks the hottest. :P




In comparison....... G-Dragon OMFG -.-


They say a picture speaks a thousand words so I don't think I need to elaborate hahahah.
I really appreciate him experimenting different styles to find the inner him. It's unique.
But there must always be a limit..
No matter how talented he is or how amazing his voice is, I can't stand this look of him !
JIAMIN! That's your G-Dragon ! How do you feeeeeeeeeel ?

It's You - Super Junior

Ooh surprisingly another good song.
But not to the extent that I would bother finding out who is who.
Still too confusing.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx