<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: -.-
Posted on: Thursday, May 28, 20099:26 PM

English: 66.8, B3 (asdfdfdgdfjgskdccxcrappoifdfnsdfwfmfnfe English leh !! How can get B3 !!!)
Higher Chinese: 73.5, A2 (asdfdggdfgrfgrf I want A1 -.-)
Mathematics: 68.1, B3 (ok lah since is Maths, forget it lol.)
Science: 60.0, B4 (Nothing to say, kinda expected but still..)
History: 68.0, B3 (two more marks to A2, I want. ): )
Art: 85.6, A1
Home Economics: 77.3, A1

As expected my two best subjects are Art and Home Econs...
Pathetic but true. ):
Overall 71.3%, 19/40 in class ; 48/don't-know-how-much in level.
My results suck like wthshit, only A1s are those not-very-important ones.
So friggin' disappointed please.
Somemore when Mr Yip is announcing the ranking, shimin and xinting they all keep chanting my name but say until 19 then is me. So paiseh! x________x

On a happier note, 2D as a class improved a lot !! :D
So glad to hear that. (: Honestly our class is so awesome awesome.
We've got 57.5% of the class that got at least 70% for the overall average.
So good right? :)
I did improve in overall average actually (thanks to Art and Home Econs lol), but the others more pro than me lah.
The ones that I won last time now all overtake liao.
Our class's S.H.E strikes again! HAHA.
Congrats to Jingxi, Liyi and Eeching ok, 1st 2nd 3rd respectively. (:
Out of the top 3, 2 of them play Angels Online.
Angels Online proves to be the genius game hahah.

My aim for this June Holiday will be to study Maths like siao and read up on other subjects earlier.
So that I'll be able to get back into Top Ten and kick people's ass. (!!!!!!)

Parents-teacher meeting was a success lol.
My parents so many questions, they talked for about 20 - 30 minutes.
When we come out got long queue -.-
Every teacher say that I'm quiet.
Mrs Tan wants me to speak up more. But I'm such an easy-going person, I'll just do what she want. Nothing to ask / say.

And there's many more blahblahblah, no negative comments from the teachers.
But my mom go and tell Mr Yip that I at home everyday surf net .___.
True, but....yeah.

Anyway I'm tired, I'm going to sleep soon! Going to school tomorrow is so pointless.
They just want us to hand up the report book.
I'm not going for the Northwest CO thing cause even the principal doesn't want me to go.. -.-


Meheheh, I better work harder lah!
Even though none of the subject combinations appeals to me but results better = more choices, even if the choices are not ideal.

It's not fair that Singapore focuses more on the Science + Maths stuff.
Hello?! What about my writing talents ?! (self-proclaimed)

tsk.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx