<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, May 13, 200912:28 PM

Amanda tagged me to do this quiz quite long ago. But I was always lazy. Am still is.

1.Besides your lips, where is your favourite to get kissed?
` My hand. Cause Jaejoong has a hand fetish ! AHAHAH. ( You don't get it, do you? >D )

2.How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
` I wanna sleep tchhhhhhhh but hafta revise history, double tch.

3.Who was the last person you took picture with?
` Jamie yurou ahju jiamin

4.Would you consider to be spoiled?
` No.......I hope ? Actually sometimes I am.

5.Would you ever donate blood?
` This sounds evil but, no, I won't. I'll donate money.

6.Do you have a good friend of a opposite sex?
` Yessss.

7.Do you want someone dead?
` Nop.

8.What does your last text message says?"
` Lazy check lah lol.

9.What are you thinking of right now?
` T.OP, Kim Bum, fanfic. I'm supposed to think of Science now OMG!

10.Do you wish someone was with you now?
` No. I wish my lunch is with me though. I'm hungry but Tini haven't cook. :/

11.When did you go to sleep last night?
` Twelve something.

12.Where do you bought your t.shirt that you are wearing now?
` Don't know leh.

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
` T.O.P Kim Bum Jaejoong ♥ ♥ ♥

14.Who was the last person who texted you?
` I don't know lalala.

15.People tagged to do this quiz?
` I prefer not to tag anyone therefore the following questions are redundant so I'll stop here. :)

Speaking of T.O.P,

Thats from the IRIS Trailer Teaser.
"IRIS" is a new K-drama. It stars Kim Tae Hee and Lee Byeong Heon.
Even though my T.O.P is in it but I'm so not interested in the drama -.-
It's a 'Action, mystery, thriller, romance' show which involves some assassin and secret organization stuff.
Soooo not interested.

Nevertheless, T.O.P is hot. Can I just watch the T.O.P cuts? :D
--

History today was pretty okay actually.
I woke up at 5.40am to study instead of my usual 6.40am.
I am so hardworking please.

Obviously I didn't finish the whole paper. I wasn't able to complete about 2 - 3 questions.
But that's partly because I don't know the answers lol.
I tried as hard as I could and wrote a bunch of crap on those that I have absolutely no idea.
Those were really ridiculous and stupid answers, the teachers will have a good time laughing -.-
Overall it's quite okay. Let's pray for science.

I suck. I can't resist temptation. >:(


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx