Yesterday I went to this place called Zhou's Kitchen to eat buffet. It's a very big place, but it's kinda misleading with all the mirrors around lol. Anyway they have this very cute habit. They will hit a small gong whenever a new type of food comes out. At first it was cute but as time passes, it becomes annoying -.- The surrounding was so quiet and everyone was eating peacefully then they will hit the gong suddenly, make me jump up LOL.
Anyway that's not the point. The point is while I was eating, there's this very ahbeng guy sitting at the next table. With his friends I think. So I was eating happily then suddenly I heard him say: "eh 你要不要水,我帮你拿." to his girlfriend / wife. And I got shocked.
Seems funny right. But that's because this supposedly very thoughtful and sweet gesture become menacing. He asked with a very gruff tone and sounds like he's threatening -.- Like he want to murder people like that leh !
This proves that the tone one uses when speaking to people is very important. My mom heard it too so we were like: WTH -_____- .
HAHA ok that's random. -
Today I woke up feeling happy because I was able to get enough sleep. :) I think it's better if I go back to sleeping together with mom and sis cos mom has this rule, that is to be asleep by 11pm. So she won't endure me reading / do homework till 3am and stuff. Thus I will be able to get enough sleep and feel contented the next morning. But sad to say, I'm only able to concentrate well at night. So if I'm to be asleep by 11pm I doubt I'll be able to get any homework done. ._______.
Handed in my 5.4 today. :) Thanks daddy for teaching me yesterday night! Now I've more or less understood 5.4, though I can't really say the same thing for 6.1 ... But it's ok! There's still time.
I'm feeling mucho satisfied with my English Comprehension marks. I wanna haolian cos I'm one of the highestttttttt :D Hopefully for the actual MYE I get this kind of marks too *prays*
Gonna change blogskin really soon since this one had too long a lifetime. But I am very lazy to change all the icons and stufffffzxc to the new blogskin.
I've posted two blog entries without any videos, one of them got pictures somemore leh! This one is gonna be pictures-sy too.
Final outcome: To speak the truth, mostly all the work are done by kingchi ._____. But nevermind, for us, it's the thought that counts !
And my favourite photo:
The cards we gave kingchi and zijian. (of which I contributed nothing to..)
HAHA the percuz area looks so clean now, so unreal !
This reminds me of love-hate relationship w/ paigu.
Damn, I suck at elaborating and posting pictures. There's no link between them -.-
So.. Hello peijun and kingchi ?! You two ought to be satisfied ok!
You know why I did all these ? Because I'm gonna balance them.
One Half - Hwayobi
I Don't Have A Heart - 8Eight
Both lovely songs. Videos are so much better please, they can move. And photos can't, unless they're in Harry Potter world. :PPP