Under popular demand I shall post one picture..

DEAREST PERCUZ!
Current percuz + Taigong #1, Taigong #2 and Taitaitai gong.
Taken on 20th April, happiest day ever. :)
Btw,

That's the Song Of Cicada painting.
Maybe it's because I'm not very artistic or intelligent, but I think the composer is really superb to be able to get inspirations from this painting.
--
Went for dental appointment in the morning. HAHA I ignored my alarm clock and ended up waking 10 minutes later.
Today's horrible cause I don't know what the hell the dentist was doing.
He's got this weird squarish looking tool on his hand and I was all: WTF is he doing ?
Anyway he said he's pulling my teeth upwards, I don't see the need to but he's the dentist so..yeah.
Probably he just wants to do crap stuff and continue earning money cos for every one trip I go, he gets $100.
I'll never know.
It feels so pain and I can't really eat. I lost my appetite. ):
Which is saying a lot for me cos I've
never lost my appetite, even when I'm sick I still eat.
Since my teeth is so painful, mom cooked porridge.
I HATE PORRIDGE GRR. -,-
Daddy's at work, I wanna ask him maths but cannot.
So I'll do my chinese and other homework now but mostly it's just maths.
I owe Mrs Ng quite a lot and I think she'll kill me on Monday if I still don't hand up.
Youtube and google are my favourite websites. >D
Not forgetting Soompi too!
BTW I've
kinda stopped stalking the CO forum already.
tee-hee.