T.O.P KISSED HYORI T_________T I think it was a fake one though lol. Hyori is like 30 already while T.O.P's only 21 -.- I hate Hyori, she's all plastic. & I think she can't sing.
So Hot - Wonder Girls
I love Yoobin's rap from 2:19 to 2:46. :) I keep listening to it. This song is mocking stuck-up and conceded girls that think they are all that.
Like the part with Sohee falling, all the boys leaving Ye Eun, and the boys running away when Sunmi wants the diamond ring lol. Oddly, the egoistical lyrics can make one feel happy when you're down, ha.
Anyway Yoobin's English pronounciation is awesome!
I prefer her with T.O.P, its x100000000000 better than with Lee Hyori. Ugh.
Dirty Cash (Live) - Big Bang
AHHHHH T.O.P! Looks ultra cute in specs. :) -
Had a slight fever yesterday night. Probably due to the horrendous sorethroat and the weird weather nowadays. But anyway I drank some herb medicine bought from China and went to sleep and my fever is gone in the morning. China goods' quality is awesome ok! I like the medicine cos it's quite sweet. :P
Jiaee is very sick-minded. People say one normal word she will think until don't know where -,-
A successful team beats with one heart ; we are still world number.1 ok! :) CCHYCO & Percuz jiayou. :D