<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, April 19, 20098:17 PM

The ShamWOOHOO!

Ryan Higa is a Japanese-American. HEHE, how nice. He lives in Hawaii too. Gah I'm jealous.
"It's called the Sham-WOOHOO! not the Sham-woohoo. It's called the Sham-WOOHOO!, say it like that."
'"That's a $5 value for just $19.99!" LOL ironic much.
Woohoo woohoo woohoo!

ChildrensBOP!

HAHAHAHAH.
"Just dance, gonna be okay, dadadodo"
And I love the PubertyBOP, damn hilarious LOL!

"And once again if you're still not with us, we'll throw in our free order of BiBimBap."
"That's a $20 value, but we're getting it to you for no, not $19.99, no, not $14.99, but $42.99!" OMG HAHAHAHAHA.

"So what are you're waiting for, order now cos your BiBimBap is getting cold." :D
Love Ryan very much, :) Plus I think he looks cute heh.

BTW I love BiBimBap, aside from K-pop, K-drama and K-idols, BiBimBap is the most amazing thing Korea has. Yummy yummy, (x
--

Tomorrow is the day, I don't really have the mood to say some sophisticated words.
I'm feeling mucho excited now. But I feel sorta nostalgic and sad too.
Because when I think of how Percuz will not be as bonded as before already, I feel ):
I really enjoyed the times when Percuz worked hard together to strive towards a common goal, and I love our taigong & tai³ gong too. :)

It feels a bit inappropriate to be saying this kind of things now, so I'll do it tomorrow (if I finish my EL situational writing).

Anyway, I'm actually not nervous leh, am I abnormal .________.
I really love the atmosphere before a competition because its so interesting !
Okay haha what am I saying.

Oh btw we gave Chenlaoda our card today, he was so paiseh, kept wanting to run away lmaolmaoz!

tee-hee.


PS/ OMG I just read so many touching smses, I want to cry already lahhhhhhh. ):
I can't express enough gratitude to the many that have helped us like Chenlaoda, Zhaolaoshi, Mdm Teo, Zijian, Kingchi and etc.
I am really touched and I don't know what to say, but I can feel it in my heart. :)
CCHYCO is like my family, even more family-er than my real family. (Ok, not exactly a good thing..)

Even un-CO-related people like yihao and hongjin are wishing us goodluck because they say their half-day holiday depends on us!

There are so many things I wanna say but I don't know how.
To summarise: I love you all people, let's work hard tomorrow. :)

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx