<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, April 5, 20091:41 PM

[edit]

Ok I just remembered..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XINTING ! ; and Guodong. (lol)

[/edited]

Replay + Cinderella Under My Umbrella (Umbrella Remix) - SHINee & Seo In Young

Cinderella Under My Umbrella is a remix of Umbrella.
By Rihanna and Chris Brown, *coughs*

I recommend you watch the whole thing, even the Replay part.
That girl in the beginning sitting on the chair in the middle is not In Young, she is just pretending to be In Young.
I didn't know that at first so I was like WTH ?
Ah anyway the blood looks so fake -_-

I knew In Young from We Got Married hehheh. Though in WGM she was quite a whiny brat -.-
She's quite a good singer but in this performance she's like totally offkey OMG.
I think she concentrates too much on sounding like Rihanna.
Of course she didn't succeed cos Rihanna's voice is one of a kind. :)
Me thinks In Young she fix her English a bit too, her pronounciations are like ehhh. :/
Some of her 'S' are gone. Though, since she's Korean so it's okay.

But, there's one particular line that made me burst out laughing.
From 4:03 to 4:06. The original line was supposed to be: You can't see shiny cars.
But she sang: You can see shiny cow.
ROFL.

Cinderella - Seo In Young

See, normally her voice is awesome.
This song is so catchy and addictive. :)
Elly is her nickname btw.
I wonder why did they choose that horribly ugly old man though -.-
There's Crown J !!
2:03 - 2:05 : Crown J's signature sign. 'A'!
ok you must watch WGM to understand. :P

BTW, In Young has plans to come out with a book, and has come down to SINGAPORE for that.
People have spotted her on 2nd April at Marina Square. Some saw her at around 6:20pm and even took photos w/ her.
I am so jealous -.-

Pet Society is slow. Faster level up lah !

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx