Originally sang by 許哲珮. :) Awesome song, but it's way underrated. ): 許哲珮 has a more hollow and dead feeling but 康禎庭 has more of the going-crazy and desperate feeling. Each is fabulous in their own ways. :D
Sports day today, I went there empty-handed. Quite a number of people was shocked that I didn't bring anything. What's wrong with not bringing anything ?! T.T
Congrats to Blue House for winning. :) Am mucho satisfied w/ Green house being Second place already. We made such a great improvement man. HAHA not asking for more since I didn't really contribute. And, we are really quite an unenthusiastic bunch, cannot blame Blue House for being enthusiastic and cheering.
Though, I think the school is very inefficient. Keep doing extra things to waste our time man. They think we very free ah. Me hates Mdm P___a. -.- Like wtf I can't even hear what the people on stage are talking about. Alright it's my fault for talking but it's not only me. Everyone was talking please -.- And you have absolutely no right to shout in my ear. I can sue you for that. It is a potential damage to my hearing, cos your voice is so damn sharp -.-
There's so much homework this weekend. ): And there's a lot of tests next week. Especially Monday, there's Maths and Science. My two lousiest subjects put together OMG.
I'm feeling pretty desperate now. There's so many things going on at once. Have to finish homework, and do CLVS2 project which have to be handed in by Monday. Then there's the SYF thing, might have to go zijian's CO on Sunday to practise more. But I doubt I can go since my maths like seriously sucks zzzzzz. And daddy is only free on Sunday, I'm not even sure about that. He might even need to go to work on Sunday. Mom's maths and science sucks so ask her also no use. I can't really go out when Sunday is the only free day my dad has, can I ? But I feel guilty if I don't go to the CO on Sunday cos like whole percuz is going. UGH I'M TORN BETWEEN THESE TWO. ):
Peijun says she can teach me but honestly I know my maths really very very lousy. My brain works very slow on things related to numbers, it's faster if its words. Only daddy can understand and have the patience w/ me. Mom tried to teach me maths back in my primary school days but got so fed-up. And I think I understand daddy the best. This time round I really can't fail maths again. I'll feel so disappointed with myself. I can't afford to fail another test this year. I want to get into 3G and get into a good JC and get a job and live in a condo and die happily. I don't even care if I don't get married and don't have children. They might not even live since there's the global warming and all. I am satisfied enough to die alone.
I'm not aiming to make some amazing discoveries or invent some new extra crap. I just want to die happy, and not full of regrets. But maths is ruining everything by risking my chances of getting into 3G -.-
I really can't fail maths again. ): Not when daddy is getting hopeful that the maths cells in my brain are finally working. It'll be a huge blow. Imagine living with a bunch of geniuses. Daddy of course goes without saying. Mom is very clever in the history, geography, language and literature area. Sis takes after daddy and mom, her maths everytime full marks and english + science mostly highest. While I'm just somewhere in the middle. My maths is hovering around the average and below-average while my language is around the higher-than-average. But I'm never best at something.
They say the younger one is always more poor since they have to deal with the so-called bitchy older sisters and old clothes and stuff. But for my case its so different -.- My sister is always the cute one, the clever one, the amazing one and my parents love her so much. I'm not saying that my parents don't love me, I know they love me as much. Just that they dote on her. She's already 11, for goodness' sake! I don't see the same treatment when I'm 11. Cos when I'm 11, my sis's only 9. It's especially obvious everytime we go back to China. The relatives will be all: "Oooh so cute! So clever!" to my sis. While they'll find something polite to say to me: "Oh..uhm, you're grown taller." Like duh, of course I've grown taller. It has been one year since we met.
THOUGH, I think I might have to be grateful for this difference in treatment. How come no one actually sees how bad the doting will affect sis -.- She's so used to getting her own ways. Her mindset is completely twisted. Don't know how she will survive in the society in the future -_-
I went totally off-topic lol.
Anyway, there's CO tomorrow. Reality is dawning on me and I realise that SYF is coming soon. Oh My God. We're pretty good already but there's still some flaws ahhhhh !
I'll put this as the last note (no pun intended)
Jay is awesome!
PS/ And once again I have something to say but I think it's better not to say. Ughhhhh though I really want to say grr -.-