<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, April 4, 20093:43 PM

Nowadays I'm more Kpop-inclined, therefore I decided to post some Jpop too!
Have been a long time since I listened to Jpop cos I've got no animes to watch T.T
My OHSHC and SA has ended and Shugo Chara is admittedly, getting boring. ( except for the Ikuto moments, of course. But other than that I think it's kinda stupid. The storyline is not moving on at all -,- )

My Everything - MAY'S


The colour of love - AZU


Both have awesome vocals. Azu is the Mariah Carey of Japan. :D

I haven't been watching much of animes and therefore my limited Japanese knowledge has decreased further more.
But it's not necessary to understand the language to appreciate the music.
-

Two days ago, Guodong bang into a wall while chasing after Hongjin and got a cut on his left leg.
At first it was kinda amusing cos people kept asking him how did he got hurt and he was like: "我撞到墙." Sounds ridiculous.
I don't know is he bang into the sharp corners of the wall or something that caused him a cut on the leg -.-

But anyway he put a plaster on the cut but it won't stop bleeding.
Then Joanna gave him another plaster. So there was two plasters on the wound but it still continued to bleed for two hours.
We kept asking him to go to the General office or something but he don't want.
Then I don't know what happened but the next day he came back with a bandage / whatever-you-call-it.
Apparently the cut was not as shallow as we thought it was.
The wall cut into his capillary. And he went to stitch it OMG.
No wonder it can't stop bleeding. -___-

Me is very kind, I even helped him to throw rubbish leh.
Whereas usually I would have just throw the rubbish at him and not for him -,-
-
And well, there's actually another thing but I think it would be better not to post.
But, ya, T@(!B VGN!OV#)T#B 2*%B$O!#B!#B !BM!F! -_-

We shall learn from Kimchi how to be haolian and give the haolian look.
Plus the haolian walk and the haolian attitude LOL.
-

And anyway, I woke up at 2 something today.
Yesterday very tiring -_-
I lost my motivation to study already how ?
I need to find new shows to watch!

tee-hee.

(16 days.)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx