The song sounds much more touching, :) I wonder how they play erhu while standing, hmm.
Great Canyon - 女子十二乐坊
Got back maths paper. OH EM EFF GEE. I failed. ): 17/40. I could've pass if I was more careful !!! Geez. But pass is not satisfying either -.-
I feel so.....ugh. Pekchek-ness. There's a class test on the same topics next week. I SHALL STUDY OVER THE WEEKEND AND DO WELL FOR THAT TEST !! Have to, sort of, compensate for it or something. Mrs Ng says she will drop the most lousy test from record or something, so I better score well for the rest of the tests x__x ZZ I suck at factorisation lah T_T I feel like I sort of disappointed Mrs Ng too, especially since I was doing so quite well up until now. ):
Had the subject combination talk too. I really don't want to take Amaths but it's not as if I actually have any choice -,-
CO was ............-lack of positive descriptive words- :D Everything's great but I think I still need to improve more on the zhongyin part. I don't want to pin up fringe leh, will 破相 lah lmaolmaoz.
Percuz tomorrow at hall w/ aircon yey! : ) Should be awesome.
tee-hee.
(13 days)
PS/ I saw Kevin Brendon Jiaheng BenLew Toni today outside AISS. None saw me -___-
PPS/ Jiaee looks super ultra cute when she's in primary school. She still is, :) We've got a new handsign for her now too ehheh. x)
PPPS/ Royston Beh is so dead if I get to see him in AIPS in the future. (!!!) If he dare to coordinate w/ Jiaee (..................!)
PPPPS/ Dedicated to Miemie: Pedophile and stalker !