I love Jaejoong so much he's so cute so hot so perfect. :D
Balloons - DBSK
Insa (From the movie: A millionaire's first love OST)- Kim Jaejoong (Solo)
So damn touching, ): I wanted to watch the movie but it's a sad ending so yeahhh I hate it thus I'm not gonna watch it.
*Facts about Kim Jae Joong.
- He has a phobia of coke, because once, he entered a coca cola drinking contest and he fainted after drinking cola. Hence, he is now scared of it. (LMAO I find this so cute!)
- He donated blood for cookies.. because he didn't have enough money for food back then. (OMG sounds so sad, ]; )
- afraid of water cause he can't swim. (HAHA so cute!)
- has a thing for the Han River; his ideal date is walking near the han river and when he's stressed, he likes to listen to music at the han river.
- can't trust himself with dating younger girls because he has never taken care of a girl younger than him. ( - wanted to be the owner of a super market. ( I used to wanted to be the driver of the Coca-cola van for the free flow of cokes -.- )
- wants to visit Switzerland. ( ME TOO! :D )
- likes beaches / rivers (Yet he can't swim...)
- good at history in school (YESSSS history! One of my favourite subjects hahah.)
- wears eyemasks to sleep. (I do too!)
- has a thing for elephants (um ok..)
- hates loud noises (yay me too. (: )
- is not picky with girls, but has to have pretty hands and feet. (LOL I should go for a manicure.)
- likes to eat cereal at night
- has an honest personality (: , very blunt as well.
- makes funny faces in his sleep (:
- tends to talk randomly and burst out laughing when he's excited or nervous (AHAHAHA!)
Jaejae's such a weird but cute character!! ; )
Credits to yihao. :)
Art is a mess today -,- Actually it's a mess everyday. We did some stupid painting stuff and the boys were playing w/ paint. My shirt has got some hot pink paint x_____x damn those gays -.- Actually gay has another meaning y'know LOL.
Gay adj. gay·er, gay·est 1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex. 2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry. 3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room. 4. Given to social pleasures. 5. Dissolute; licentious.
-
Chinese and English Paper 1 tomorrow. Not nervous at all leh how. Preparing to hug the buddha's leg at the last minute. It works for me. :))) Hopefully it works this time round too.
Have to start revising maths, science and history. Yeah can you believe it? I haven't even started. So guilty, won't be posting as often already ok. (: