[edit]
I'm playing Pet Society now LOL.
I've just realised, a lot of unexpected people are playing it.
I'm so behind time, -.-
I think it's cuter than Neopets lol. And its way more colourful and interactive.
And it doesn't cheat money and makes me frustrated like Neopets HAHA.
I remember Neopets always cheat my coins !
My only concern is..I really want to know if I can kill it.
I think cannot leh. :/
If I really don't want it can I like, just, leave it to die of starvation or something ?
Or maybe it's like Neopets, no matter how long they say the pets are dying,
IT NEVER DIES.
Wtf much ? -.-
On second thoughts, why am I thinking of killing my pet ?
I'm insane -_-
Oh and another thing. It's cute and all but I kinda don't get the point.
What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to just walk around the neighbourhood -,-
Oh oh and, why the hell did I named it Goldilocks when its green, for goodness' sake -.-
I'M NOT THINKING RIGHT !
Goldie looks like an alien.
[/edited]
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY ! 
Please click to enlarge to see clearly.
Check out
Youtube's April Fools' Day joke yo.
(This reminds me of Woobin's: Yoyoyo wassup LOL)
It's awesome. Everything's reversed.
-
My Kkotboda Namja / Boys Over Flowers ended yesterday.
WHAT A TRAUMA.
I don't want to think about it now, it's so depressing. ):
I have nothing to look forward to every week now.
AHHHHHHHH I WANT TO CRY, T.T
I
really really hope that the fanfics will continue.
Btw, I'm still at episode 23. Not really looking forward to the last two because Junpyo lost his memory and some lady enters the picture.
What a cliche storyline, how come they're following the Meteor Garden 2's storyline ?
MG2 was sucha failure -,-
-
But anyway, didn't blog for a few days. Just...didn't feel like it.
It's only Wednesday but I feel like it has already been 5 days -.-
CO combined on Mon and Tues, was fine.
Brought high heels along to try out. And it's either that my feet has grown bigger, or that the size was already not-very-accurate when I bought it.
It hurts T___T
Percuz today, total madness like usual. :D
I love it.
Wednesday = laughing day.
Jamie is the source of our entertainment again, ROFL.
Went to find Mrs Tan w/ Edmund & Kaichun after lunch for D.I.E stuff. So I missed about 15 mins of Percuz.
Joanna wasn't there cos she had to buy from props for Dance (?) Not too sure.
The so-called discussion was
wayyyyyyyyyyy awkward please -.-
Because Edmund did all the work, and he sat beside Mrs Tan.
I sat w/ Kaichun then we're facing them.
Then it's like Mrs Tan ask one question, Edmund answers.
Me and Kaichun have
absolutely no idea what they're talking about.
So while they have their conversation, me and kaichun was like
"which question?" "what the hell are they talking about?" "we very extra leh"So. In order to make up for it, since Edmund did so much work, I'm going to present some of the slides.
There's only a relief teacher (or maybe not), so the class's bound to be very noisy.
I'm not keen on presenting, but since I really did nothing....
I hope there won't even be a relief teacher.
So then we can just flash all the answers up, everyone copy, then free periods !
Though I doubt it. I'm sure Mrs Tan will confirm that there
must be a relief teacher in our class.
-
I'm starting on Pet Society LOL.
I don't dare to confirm the look of my pet because I'm very fickle-minded and might change my mind anytime.
So I really want to know.....can I kill my pet anytime I like ?
tee-hee.
PS/ Oooh btw, good luck to Band for their SYF!
PPS/ Oh ya speaking of Band. I think yeowwee no more Fathers' Day already lol.