<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, April 24, 200911:02 PM

-________-


I'm so desperate that I began watching 环珠格格1 yesterday. But after one episode I felt that it was really stupid cause it was so many years ago (my kindergarten times!) and the make-up, dialogues and stuff are so exaggerated.
Plus their acting looks fake -.-

I can never finish a drama / show because I spent too much time with daddy.
He loves analysing the plots and from young, I can accurately guess the ending of the show.
Pretty much kills the point of watching them -.-

I'm gonna start watching 金粉世家 since I never managed to finish watching it in China.
It's a sad story and I hate sad stories so I'm gonna stop at episode 20 something. >:(

Had F&N Practical today. Chaotic man -.-
Guodong and hongjin were arguing and being noisy as usual.
Practical counted as successful as I've eaten the food and I'm still alive now !

Had extra Science lessons after school. It was an awkward topic but Mr Neo teach until damn funny!
Nowadays cannot drink water during Science lessons or else will get targeted LOL.

CO Celebration after that, don't know how to describe lah.
So many things happened also cannot summarise.
But I will miss CO & Percuz, ): Stupid MYEs so irritating.

I still don't have the examination feeling. Still feeling super-slack and happy.
Doesn't feel the stress, tension and all.
HOW OMG HOW ?!
MYEs damn important for my future leh, cannot screw up.

Must faster start revising History and Science.
Maths is my lousiest subject but that one need to long-term revise, no time already.

Have to go for dental appointment tomorrow @ 10am.
Zz should have arranged it later, I wanna sleep.
Daddy going back to work again tomorrow, less chances to ask him 'bout Maths leh. ))):

yey, sleep!
tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx