<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, April 22, 20098:15 PM

一辈子的孤单 - 刘若英

Ending song from The Pink Ladies / 粉红女郎. (:

大家来恋爱- 徐懷鈺、劉若英、孔令奇

Opening song from The Pink Ladies / 粉红女郎. Damn cheerful. :))))
Love the show so much, best Chinese drama I have ever watched. It's a comedy lalala, I like. :D

暗香 - 沙包亮

From the China Drama - 金粉世家. I watched a few episodes of it when I went back to China when I was in Primary 3.
HAHAH don't really remember the storyline, but I remembered hearing this song every evening after dinner.
Then the whole family (around 15 people) will gather around the tv and watch this.
Touching song, (:
--

HAHA so much conflicts and arguments about the GwHs.
Give too many already lah -,- Most people felt that the value has dropped. ):
But it's okay people! It only means that the whole CO standard is getting better................ (or so I hope)

Of course I have some personal biased comments but I shall keep them to myself.

I'm waiting for the judges' comments ~

CCHY 2D has a 诗人 now. It's Sean Lim ahahaha.

Health screening today. I hate it cause it means facing the truth of my horrible eyesight )-:
Of course I cheated and memorised it beforehand but you can't blame me -.-
HAHAH even though I cheated, the nurse still says that I might have to change glasses.
I will tear the letter and refuse to give my mom see.
She would so kill me ):

BTW I'm like totally stalking the CO forum now.
Keep looking for CCHYCO's positive comments ahahahahahah, (x
I'm refreshing the shoutbox every 2 minutes wheeeee.

Congratulations to Chinese Dance for getting Gold btw, (:

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx