"我相信我就是我 我相信明天 我相信青春没有地平线" I don't know which line is it but I know Ryan changed one of the lines to : 我相信明天我不会大便. He kept singing it during art, -.-
Time really flies ; two more days OHMYGOD. (!) I know we can do it lah, I have confidence. >D
Went to Ishi Mura after CO (we walked there -_-) , then zijian left and we went to shop for chenlaoda's birthday gift. Shopped for a while then went to CWP since North Point still has a great lack of shops. Basically shopped and crapped around for 3/4 hours or more ? Then went to the Civic Centre, 4th floor to do chenlaoda's card. Do for one hour or more than went home. Everyone was so exhausted until like gonna die. (ok lah actually only me lol) I hate shopping, my legs gonna drop off already lorzxzxcx -.-
The above one is a very brief summary, no details at all. Nowadays my entries suck cos I'm so friggin' lazy to remember everything and describe one-by-one. Pardon. ];
Actually a lot of things you must be there at that time so it's funny.
I love Percuz (including Kingchi & Zijian). :D Today's so fun I love all of you lehhhhhhhhhhhhhh !! ;) Most importantly,
Happy Birthday to Chenlaoda!
Heh, it's pink. :P
I'm running towards GwH, I'm number one!
tee-hee.
(2 days)
PS/ Seriously doubt I'll be able to finish any homework by Monday. GRRRRRRRR SO IRRITATING )-:
PPS/ Yes Sean I'm very thankful for your advice and suggestions. :) I have nothing to reply though....... But still thank you very much! :D