<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, April 8, 20099:23 PM

Co・no・mi・chi - Buono!

Hehe, J-pop.
From Shugo Chara new OST.
They seem to sound more mature now. I like it. :)

Today, something very dramatic happened during Art.
Not sure what really happened but......there was nearly a fight.
Luckily some of the boys was quite alert and went to stop it before whatever happens.
____ seems quite agitated and pissed so if the boys didn't stop it, anything might happen.
So much drama! I was sitting behind _______ and I was O.O all the way LOL.
Cannot mention names in case, you know.

Extra F&N make-up lessons after school. Quite stupid since Mdm Pan only tell us to circle the pages to learn.
But nevermind, it suits me well. Getting to the point is good, Mrs Ng should definitely learn this skill.

Went up to MPH for percuz.
!#$%&)%^&$N#%H%, need at least 80 people then can on aircon.
It was stuffy and hot and I've got a horrible sorethroat so I was quite pissed.
But, after drinking Green Tea I feel so refreshed ! :)
Learnt new actions again. Now square 4 have so many actions, kinda more challenging but requires quite a lot of memory work too.

Saw Chinese Dance too, (:
I have no experience in dancing or whatsoever. (Unless you count the only 1 time when I went for ballet lesson when I was very very young and I was absolutely horrified so I totally refused to continue the lessons)
So, yeah, I think its awesome but I don't know what the professionals think.
BTW, Lishan looks extremely cute when dancing !!
Very sexaye also. :)
She reminds me of Ga Eul man, so sweet. ;)

Today is some don't-know-what day, there is a huge crowd of Indians across the road at the temple there.
Actually I don't know whether it is a temple or what, so better don't elaborate.
Or else will offend some religion or what then I die.
But, they're loud.
Got whistling drumming and shouting -,-
Today cannot sleep already. (which means a lot since I can always sleep no matter what lol)

Tomorrow's Sports Day.
Obviously I have zero enthusiasm towards it.
I hope it would pass faster so that I can go home and have my lunch and sleep.
Mom says that I'm like a charger, like my dad.
I can sleep for 5 hours each from Monday to Friday, then on Saturday and Sunday I'll sleep 12 hours each to charge back lol.

I have a sorethroat so imma not gonna cheer.
I'll just give moral support, even to those that are not in my house lol.
See, that's what I call sportsmanship.

"I want nobody, nobody but you."

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx