<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, April 2, 20096:14 PM

Congratulations to Symphonic Band for achieving Gold in the SYF !




And I'm honestly really happy for them. :)

CO shall work harder, I'm not being competitive since we're doing this for our school afterall.
Hmm.




Okay okay, I am being competitive. It's a person's nature !
But nevertheless, no matter what award CO or Band gets, my friendship with the Band members are still the same.
It doesn't really matter, actually.

Just that, well, since they've got gold, it'll be sort of a motivation for us to strive even harder.
-

Well, did compo for HCL.
And for CLVS2, Ms Zarina was away for course I think. Therefore we got two free periods.
Then after recess there was history. Did filing.
During English, some relief teacher called Mr Tan came in.
Did presentation unwillingly, actually really didn't want to present.
But, just in case Mr Tan will report back to Mrs Tan or whatever.
We half-heartedly did it, nobody's actually listening and there was only half the class left as the band members + moniters + PSLs were not there.
Anyway it was a deal, we'll go through the presentation very fast and the rest of the time = free time.

Actually I had to do 4 slides but, Ryan volunteered to do so.
I think he just wanted to call out names -,- He's my saviour.
But then at the last minute, we decided that I shall present in case for some reason Mrs Tan will know that I did nothing.
So I presented and Ryan called out names. LOL I knew it.

Apparently my voice's too soft or whatever crap blah but I survived. :D
I did one slide then Ryan continued the second, then Edmund volunteered the rest, so in the end -_-

Many many thanks to Ryan and Edmund !! :)
Me feels guilty now as I did nothing. Unless you count presenting one slide and going through the awkward discussion something.

Btw right, Edmund very strict and fierce today OMG.
Eeching what did you do ! x)

I hope Mrs Ta_ doesn't see this. :/
-

Anyway, I'm playing Pet Society now !
To get the trophy thing I very thick-skin-ly went to visit every friend. Even those that I don't really know lol.

Goldilocks look like an alien. Really.
Green skin -,-
Luckily can change fur colour. Orange looks not bad.

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx