The melody sounds familiar but I can't really place my finger on it, hmm. -
School is crazy ughhhh blech.
Today morning I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green outside the school's front gate there w/ a bunch of other fellow schoolmates. After waiting for quite some time, I felt suspicious since the traffic light there is always speedy. So I happened to turn and I saw that the other girls that came before me didn't even press the button -.- I was like -____-" and I pressed it and after 2 seconds the traffic light turned green. Ok random but they have like totally no common sense.
I nearly dozed off during History. Grr recently so lack of sleep, ):
I'm not going for the Malaysia camp because.. 1) I really don't want to go. 2) I have some kind of skin allergy. 3) Malaysia's security not good (no offence but it's true *shrugs*) 4) Might be going to Australia, I'm so not gonna sacrifice Australia for Malaysia. D: 5) Dad and mom absolutely refuses to pay.
The most important one is point 5 !
Anyway recently I've become some sort of psychologist. Somehow many people suddenly like to tell me their secrets. Very stressed y'know, but I kinda like the feeling of giving people advices. :) Of course I'm very trustworthy, (: Goodluck and jiayou to all the people out there ok.
Alright now I really feel like some psychologist -,-