TOTAL LAUGH OUT LOUD MANZXZXC. Mom was sitting beside me and I had to bit my lips to stop myself from laughing. Damn hilarious. T.O.P so hot so cool so cute OMG! Perfect Tsukasa (aka Junpyo). Me thinks he loads better than Minho, :P He has that smirk and the very haolian + arrogant expression LOL. The way he looks at people also very Tsukasa-like. :)
G-Dragon is Rui. Eeee not hot leh, quite ugly. Plus he's so short rofl. Daesung is Jandi. EH, really not very appealing leh. :/
The interesting parts are: "OK, you said it yourself that you're looking for trouble" at 2:11 (ROFL T.O.P's actions!) And the whoo! + wink at 2:16 OMFG DAMN FUNNY, (: The middlle-class person part + his laugh and expression at 2:26 - 2:29 "Then..it's great being poor? What are you going to do? Middle class." at 4:31 to 4:37 ( expression damn cute. ;D ) The hitting part slow motion at 4:50 to 4:58. (LOL the expressions really omg)
THE KISSING PART FROM 5:06 to 5:20 nearly got me falling out of my chair. Most hilarious part of all LOL. Plus the background music went all: Youuuuuuu are my deeeeeeestiny, youuuuu are my reeeeeeverie~
Big Bang's parody of Boys Over Flowers (PART 2):
Love how T.O.P's eyes dart around before shouting "SHIT!" at 0:05. Totally hilarious man rofl. T.O.P sitting in front of drumset is also cool though he didn't play it. :D I like to see him jealous even though its a guy-and-guy thing -.- And the no no no NO part from 3:25 to 3:29, T.O.P's actions so cute !! "If you're alone............are you OK ?" from 4:20 4:26. His "are you OK?"-sign is so amusing. From 5:20 to 6:10 I like it all. But the best is: "Because I have courage! Like Rui." 5:39 to 5:43. The hand sign was so unexpected lmao. -
Imma having this msn conversation w/ Jamie, Peijun and Kingchi now. Kimchi talk talk talk talk talk talk so fast then I totally blur :/
CO = very high today. We are number 1 !!
Will post more tomorrow, when I'm not feeling sleepy. I can't even construct a sentence properly now zz. And so much drums info are in my head now gahhhhhhh.