<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, April 17, 200911:01 PM

Anything But Ordinary - Avril Lavigne

Love the high notes. :)

Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne

Awesome song, (:
YAY Avril's one of my favourite singer. A true artist.
-

Am pretty damn pissed about something but ughhhhh whatever.
They're just jealous that we're so good. :P
Anyway they didn't even get their facts right, so ridiculous -,-

I hate Chan Kai Chun. He sucks lah!
Very irritating lorzxzcx, keep telling me stupid things -.-
Poor liyi ah haiz. :P

F&N test today, I went OMG when I saw the first question.
In the end I used my creativity and crapping skills to squeeze some sentences out. Won't fail lah.
Mdm Pan's mood was horrible today, don't know what the hell she talking about.
Practical was stupid because they taught me something I already knew.
The so-called pizza is just bread plus hotdog cheese pineapple blah.
HAHA I always do that for breakfast during December holidays when Tini is off to Indonesia.

Ryan broke a window.
Don't know the exact details but some of them were quite pissed .____.

Changed my dental appointment to next week cos this week too busy already.
Doubt I'll be able to get any homework done. Ack and daddy still doesn't know my maths marks.
So hesitant to let him know, ahhhhhh how to face him, ):

tee-hee.

(3 days)

PS/ Mountain wolf !


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx