<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, March 9, 20098:42 PM

Youtube has become my favourite website LOL.

Science was okay English was okay Chinese was okay Maths was okay.
As Mrs Ng has to leave school at 12pm tomorrow, she exchanged her 2 periods of maths with yelaoshi's HCL periods after school. So there was 4 periods of maths -____-
Though it was quite fun because we're finally moving on and not stuck at factorisation whoo.

So there's 3 periods of HCL tomorrow.
OMG absolutely m i n d - n u m b i n g.
How sad, I'm losing my interest in Chinese after my shitty results.
Can I take up Korean instead ? :D

Maybe I'll learn Korean and be a translator for those celebrities.
In this case if my Maths / Science suck, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

CO today was quite exciting actually. It has been long since it felt like that. :)
But, I felt very blur leh.
Cause Brevian ahma went overseas, Jamie had to substitute.
Have been waiting for this moment for a long time !
Me was so nervous for Jamie lol, so I kept trying to listen to her part then for my part I didn't know what I was hitting -,-
But it wasn't wrong, so..........................yeah. :/

Shibanyaogu was interesting.
Have got new ribbons tying at the end of our drumsticks.
Looks a little ridiculous but nevertheless, it's for GwH purposes !
Zijian wants us to vibrate our arms which is very -________________-
Speed was quite fast today, yay exciting exciting ! :)

Totally NOT looking forward to Wed Thurs Fri.
One of the things that I hate most is workshops.
I rather do lessons grrr. ):
Me don't like presentation. And Friday's the English Public Speaking crap, which is so not my cup of tea.
I don't like to speak in public, somehow they always cannot hear me -,-

Very looking forward to the March holidays though.
I can get to sleep later (AWESOME!) and there's CO practices. A lot.
Sectionals and Combined on Monday Tuesday Wednesday.
Kinda like camp, minus the sleeping overnight part.

Actually, I wonder what we'll do for sectionals.
We have nothing to practice already.
Probably run around playing again. Wheeeeeeeee.

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx