<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, March 20, 20099:47 PM

What Do I Do - Jisun

Jisun's originally from Loveholic, but she went solo.
I like her voice.
This song's from the Boys Over Flowers OST 2.
-


^ the above two are non-humans -_- , they're monkeys !
When kingchi stepped in the CO room my first impression was: 又多了一个不是人的东西.
I learnt a lot of things from them. :D
They are non-human cos they're so pro that they make me feel so inferior ._.
Seriously no comments already lohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzxzxzxc.

Me like the current shibanyaogu.
Cos zijian added a lot of actions, makes it all the more exciting!
HAHA I love the random parts.
Have a very shiok feeling after playing it. :D

Bah I don't know what I'm saying already.
English homework killing me hmphf whattuhellz.

Sian, have to go dentist tomorrow @ 9am.
Should not have made the appointment at that time. -.-
Come back still have to do more homework.

I seriously doubt I can finish all my homework by Sunday.
God I'm left with summary, another summary, book review, maths practices, science revision.

I'm watching Perfect Cut 2 now.
Last episode leh, how come so fast.
Errrrrrrrrh I just saw the cutting meat scene !
Alex slashed into Win's face god that's so gross -.-

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx