Wait, I forgot to mention.
Jiaee molested me yesterday. Wahlau eh -.-
Have to do some crappy CLVS2 project.
Grouped w/ Mylove Aneka, Monica, Sarah and Joanna.
Actually Guodong invited me to join his group cos he wanted to get rid of ____ __ but.. :P
But actually
hor, maybe I should have joined his group cos it consists of him, Hongjin, Hongyi, Kaichun, Shinan.
Because,
Shinan = computer pro
Guodong, Hongjin = confirm will do work + a lot of ideas.
Kaichun = extreme perfectionist, everything must A.
HAHA. But anyway, me hates projects.
100% recycled material somemore. God -.-
Very busy lah don't want do this kind of $#R"T(GRN%F G_#! 23'T * rq2 .
Pekchek, homework's killing me.
Stayed back, intended to try on vests but the tailor forgot to bring it.
But she doesn't say so.
So me and Jamie waited for so long.
In between we kept running errands for Mdm Teo.
HAHA Jamie did something very offending to Band.
She 'eeeeee'-ed at one of the band percuz instrument, I forgot what was it.
Then the band members in the AVA room gave her very unfriendly stares ROFL.
I like band's costumes ! :)
A lil anime-ish heh. :D
Qimian says he's coming tomorrow.
JIAEE SURELY VERY HAPPY WHOOOOHOO. :PF&N practical tomorrow, hope the teachers will actually come.
F&N teachers kept falling sick, oh the irony. :B
Hopefully CO combined would be at hall tomorrow, (:
OH BTW.
Today while walking from backgate towards busstop, something very exciting happened. LOL.
Jiamin meow-ed at a cat, then it looked up and started running towards jiamin.
It was so unexpected that jiamin shot off at such a fast speed.
Then it started to follow Jamie, Ahju and I -.-
On the way, Jamie kept making noises to attract the cat's attention.
Until the cat likes her so much that it can't stop following us.
Over the overhead bridge and all that.
It got distracted in the end by the pigeons and birds.
Very adventurous lmao.
Ahju and I was laughing at jiamin while walking at a fast speed to avoid the cat.
It seems to keep aiming me -.-