<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, March 18, 200910:15 PM

These few days have been exceptionally tired because Zijian has a lot of ideas -______-
Must raise arms until high high high and tiptoe and move here move there.


He says that drumming = dancing.
um, I'm physically challenged -.-


CO is damn tiring. But I still love it leh >D
After sectionals we already feel like...
Then after lunch still had to come back to carry instruments.
And during practice we can't sit -.-
Played shibanyaogu a few times only but due to the huge amount of dramatic actions, everyone is so exhausted.
I had to play paigu too so it was especially nerve-wracking for me.
Then we had to carry the instruments back.

Summary of the day :
→→

Not necessarily in that order. We just constantly change between these 3.

Zijian is not human -.-
He seems to have a lot of energy even after all the "dancing".
And his dramatic actions looks not at all dramatic but more of the natural and cool side.
Life is indeed unfair.
How come he looks cool while I look retarded huh huh huh ?!
Anyway, we got to see him in action these few days.
He even performed a few parts of paigu in 渔舟凯歌.
Makes me feel so inferior please x_____x
Can't believe I was freaking out over such easy and small parts of paigu while his part is like...
Ughhhh )x

I doubt I'll be able to finish all my homework by tomorrow.
I'll probably wake up at 2pm, online watch KN watch WGM read manga read fanfic until 6pm, do some work unwillingly, eat dinner then continue online, then watch Perfect Cut 2 then sleep.
Oh that's my ideal lifestyle >D
But no, reality is cruel.

I've never not slept to 2pm before. This holiday is so unsatisfying to me.

Have to go to CO by 12pm on Friday too, to practise dramatic actions.

C'mon, where's our 默契,people ?

I really shouldn't blog at night. I feel so sleepy now.
My train of thoughts are a bit messy.
Sorry for all the weirdly-phrased sentences, grammatical errors and whatnots.

Actually I have a whole lot of Kkotboda Namja pictures and animations to post, but, I think this post is already flooded with enough animations.
I shan't make my blog lag.

tee-hee.

PS/ Now I like Perfect Cut 2 although the surgery parts are like errrrrrrh gross.
But I like to see Alex Tan being jealous. LOL he nearly banged into a treeeeee !


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx