[edited]
It's the Earth Hour now !
Mom and sis's downstairs by the swimming pool, enjoying the breeze.
While I'm here, can't bear to leave the computer. :P
Dad's at his his office.
And well, frankly speaking, I don't believe in all the Earth Hour crap.
It's kinda pointless to be doing all this for this one hour
only when you waste electricity during other times.
For example, my sis.
She wastes the electricity like siao everyday.
She always switch on the lights wherever she goes then forget to turn it off -.-
And on the fan but forget to turn it off.
But now she forced us to turn off the lights -.-
If she remembered to turn off the switches, it'll be 10000x more effective than doing this stuff for one hour only.
And I believe all those promotional videos/posters/whatnots have already used up more resources than what we'll be saving. It's practically doing the right opposite.
I don't see any significant effect it will have on the long run.
And I think, it's just an excuse for the non-energy-saving people like my sister to say that they did do something to save the environment.
Uhm, I actually find my surrounding area still very bright.
The lobbies' lights are still on and same for the swimming pool's / clubhouse's / BBQ area's -.-
-
Apparently, my Japanese name is: ザイイユ
Converted from my original name.
The romanization of it is hilarious -,-
[/edited]
Ran 2.4km yesterday during PE.
My timing is horrible, don't want say -,-
But
hor, at least I ran finish 4 rounds.
Got many people ran 3 rounds only lor wahlau.
On the way, I kept calling Junsian 'potato' muahaha.
Nearly died anyway, too fat already. Lack of exercise.
This morning 9 oclock cannot wake up so I thought: Since cannot wake up, why not continue sleeping ?
Then the next thing I knew, it was 1 oclock.
HAHA I slept for 13 hours, it's been a long time since I did that yey. :)
My whole body aching leh, especially my legs -.-
Have a hard time moving around.
And it doesn't help that I spent practically 3 hours standing yesterday afternoon.
Had practical yesterday also. :D
Paired w/ Joanna to do the cupcakes.
Definitely yummy since it has so much sugar in it -.-
CO was satisfying.
Me and Jamie got our new vests yey ! >D& something quite embarassing happened but imma not elaborating -.-
Zijian
er and
JIAEE's Qimian
er came back too LOL. Plus Junhong also.
Got back results slip a few days ago but have yet to give mom and dad see.
It's kinda disappointing actually. ):
English Language: 73
Higher Chinese: 56
Mathematics: 83
Science: 62
History: 63
Home Economics: 94
As you can see, my Higher Chinese marks is like wtfhe32r22t0t3rh21vgtvczzxxc.
Feel like banging my head against the wall everytime I see the marks. ):
Have really never gotten such low marks for my HCL -,-
Last time lowest was around 70+, I have really set a whole new record now.
I'm not happy w/ my history marks too. Since I'm considering to take up History next year.
I better work hard or else. :/
And for Science, I've always suck at it. Am fine with it being this way already LOL.
For English and Mathematics, I hope they continue staying this way.
Especially for Maths, gosh please don't drop T.T
And as for Home econs, I don't really care.
Ok I'm biased.
Got our new classtees a few days ago too.
Everyone's satisfied. :D
Thank you Ryan Christine Kailin and the many that have put in effort for this to happen. >D
Gotta admit that I did nothing.
But I did voted and did not protest on whatever issues.
-

Am at KN ep 23 now !
My Soeul moments ahhhhhhh. :D
Ack its coming to an end soon, I want to cry. ):
Hopefully the fanfics will last long LOL.
I wanna watch WGM episode 11 but can't find it. How irritating -.-
tee-hee.