<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, March 13, 20097:42 PM

Number 1 - Big Bang


Random:
B to the I to the G (Bang Bang) LOL. :D
T.O.P better than G-Dragon hor, Jiamin sorry, no, it's 没有人要的猫! HAHA.
T.O.P damn cool damn shuai. G-Dragon.......looks short.

Public Speaking or Debating or whatever-you-call-it workshop was shockingly fun.
Never in my life would I expect myself to say that anything related to speaking out in public is f-u-n.
But it is!

Class was splitted into two groups, 1-20 and 21-40. We were in class while the other half went upstairs to 3D.
Aixin and wenwen both didn't come to school so we had 18 people only. → uh, a bit irrelevant information.

Anyway, was instructed to sit in a U-shape. I sat between Aneka and Kaijun.
Our trainer was Darren, damn friendly. Studies law in NUS I think.
He showed us many interesting photographs and stories, very entertaining lor!

Motion for the debate was: Public Caning should be removed.
Grouped with Jingyu, Monica, Aneka, Kaijun, Guodong, Hongjin and Edmund.
We were the opposition. Hongjin and Guodong = main persons.
Hongjin have all kinds of ideas, he still quote from the I not Stupid 2 movie. HAHA memory super good, so long ago still can remember.
Then Guodong spoke very clearly and confidently.
I realised, really cannot judge a book by its cover.
How come from outside cannot see they actually have such talents ?

The debate was super exciting, I didn't say anything LOL. ;x
Because honestly, their speed very fast.
Zoom zoom zoom zoom, my brain can't process the information so fast x__x
And it was very interesting too, people will stutter / speak very fast / say nonsensical stuff.

Anyway, even though Guodong aspires to be a lawyer and is very talented in argumenting, he is still an annoying person.
He still has that warped idea about me and yihao -_-
And hor, if he wants to be a lawyer, he better cut back on his personal attacks.

The following will be random stuff that I don't know where to write lol.
- On Thursday, Dad wanted to try out some new route to school.
The original route normally has a queue and that day it was very short.
I could have reached school by 7:15am.
But he wanted to try out so he drove further and wanted to find a U-turn to turn back so can skip queue.
In the end, don't have U-turn signs. He had to drive one big round.
But then he turned at the wrong place and somehow we ended up at Orchid Park Sec -_-
Then he drove to reservoir, khatib central and many other places even I don't recognise.

Was very nearly late. I stepped in school and walked about five steps and the bell rang.
Was so pissed off at my dad, grr for goodness' sake.
Want try then try when everyone also free mah, try at this kind of time -.-
And he didn't apologise whatsoever until my mom also cannot tahan.
She confronted him but he just said that it's a habit and still did not apologise.
Plus he gave ridiculous suggestions as to how to explain to teacher if I'm late.

Seriously, it's the first time I've been so angry at my dad.
He's always been my idol and I love him very much.
But this time he really disappointed me.
I don't really mind the part about being late, but the fact that he did not apologise was really too much zz.

Oh and there is another incident. Not really my problem but I find him unreasonable.
Sis is making new passport and she has to be there at the China embassy place.
So it had to be done during the holidays or else no other free time.
& Mom and dad had to be at the embassy to sign some papers regarding our houses in China and stuff.

So mom thinks since its the holidays, might as well take leave and after going to the embassy can bring us out or whatever.
But she can't take leave during Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as her colleague is already taking on those days.

But dad diedie also want to go on Monday cause he say what the passport will get lost if it's left at the embassy for too long.
Like what the hell ?
If a passport can get lost at an embassy then what kind of embassy is it -,-
And if they lost it, they're responsible for it and they'll pay for it so what's there to worry about.
Really cannot understand my dad nowadays.

Recently, daddy has been very talkative and he shared a lot of things we us.
Which is damn shocking as he's always been quite a quiet person, that's why I like being with him.
Not like with mom or sis, they talk talk talk talk talk, very noisy -_-
We are suspecting that he encountered some serious shocking incident or what,
sudden attitude and personality change leh. Damn scary.

We estimate that he changed sometime after he start driving the new car / start leading a very important project at OCBC / went back to China.

Oh that's sad, I lost the only person I can relate to at home. ):
I guess mom's pretty okay nowadays, didn't argue with her for a long time already.
-

Hmm actually, I don't know what I typed.
Cause I went swimming in the afternoon, (it has been a donkey years since I did that -.-) and I'm very tired now.
Feel like sleeping but I have to watch my 'Pop in Seoul' show and Perfect Cut 2.

Imma watching Perfect cut 2 now and I have to say that my instinct is right.
This one sucks. Normally all the sequels to the shows suck.
Too many irrelevant extra boring stuff -_-
-

Overall for these few days, the workshops were interesting wow. :D

No CO camp, I am kinda relieved. Phew.

I think I'll not update soon.
I'm losing my inspirations, I don't know what to blog.
And I think I read too many ahlians' blogs, I can't phrase my sentences properly x_x

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx