Me is bored. Truthfully, all I did today was watch tv, watch We Got Married, watch KN, watch numerous music videos, sleep and eat. Really.
I went to sleep at 4pm and woke up at 8pm to eat dinner -,- There's this awesome song:
Haru Haru (Day By Day) - Big Bang
Damn nice, so addictive ! :) The MV story is about the girl and G-Dragon in love, but the girl has some terminal disease, in order not to let G-Dragon be so sad when she dies, she broke up with him and asked TOP, his bestfriend, to fake to be her boyfriend. To make G-Dragon hate her, I think. In the end TOP told G-Dragon the truth and thus the running to hospital part and whatnots.
What a cliched storyline ! But the song is nice so it's okay. :P
They look funny with the eye make-up and all, but TOP looks coooooooool. :P -
Have taken off U R Man - SS501 from my music player. And added How You Love Me Now - Hey Monday and Haru Haru (Day By Day) - Big Bang. HYLMN is a little noisy -,- Because I'm Stupid still remains lalala.