<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, March 4, 20099:57 PM

Inconsolable - Backstreet Boys

Not a fan of BSB, but this song is nice. :)
Was kinda popular back in my P6 days. Omo I sound old.
* "Omo" is koreaaaaaaaaan HAHA. :D

Mad - Neyo

Me like Neyo. Fab songs. ;D

Today morning, something very dramatic happened.
Not very sure all the details even though I'm sitting near to Jingyu. Cause I was reading my newspaper.
It has something to do with Jingyu using handphone, yelaoshi want confiscate, Jingyu not willing to give the phone, yelaoshi slamming the table, Jingyu screaming (with large usage of f-words and various vulgarities), yelaoshi raising his voice, both shout, Mr Ong (the principal, not the music one -,-) heard, Mr Victor Tan also heard, Mr Tan signalled for Mr Ong to come, Mr Ong came our class and called Jingyu out, Jingyu being rude to Mr Ong also (OMG!), Mr Ong scolding her, Mrs Sim came too.

I went wow went yelaoshi slammed the table and shout. First time see him angry until like that. :/
I went WOW again when Jingyu screamed back, especially at the wide range of vulgarities.
I went OMG when Mr Ong came.
And went OMFG when Mrs Sim came.

Dramatic morning, ain't it. Spiced things up a little.
Wonder what will happen to Jingyu. She's not a bad girl. ):

Science was alright, so far I can understand everything.

Maths was wtfh, Mrs Ng came in with a Maths Surprise Quiz.
I'm not surprised at all, I'm totally horrified.
I stared at the paper blankly, then started to use the chopsticks method half-heartedly.
It was the only method I could remember. x______x
In the end too many people don't know how to do so it's not a quiz anymore.
AHHHHHHH I SUCK. )-:
Seriously need to faster ask daddy or else my current best subject will be at risk.
Maths is the only A1 I got. Unbelievable !!
I still remember the F9 I got for maths for CT1 last year.
What a huge contrast.

History was grrrr.
Section A was alright, but could've done better.
Section B for 10a I got 1 mark/5 marks. How pathetic. ;x
Apparently my explanation is not specific enough ugh.
But for 10b I got 7 marks/7 marks, so it's quite acceptable.
For Section C the first two questions I got full marks.
For the last two questions, which is 16 marks in total, I got 2 marks.
One of the question I wrote a very long paragraph but apparently I'm off-topic. One mark.
The other one I don't have time already so I wrote: I agree. One mark.
I'm so disappointed in my history this time round. ):
And Guodong got chance to haolian liao lor (!!) One mark higher than me -,-

Anyway Guodong has a very crooked mind. He kept finding ways to cheat in the music test.
He wanted to see my answers also but I prevented that from happening.
Now he says I'm evil -____-

Music test was quite okay lah. But I estimate I lost 5 marks already.
It's okay, I'll made up for it using my singing/keyboard-playing skills. :P
Yeowwee pro lor, around 5 minutes or more he finished already.
Then 47.5/50 somemore! Pfffft.

Percuz today was fun as usual.
I'm getting more and more used to xiaocha, yeyyyyyyyy.
Though my fingers will ache after playing too many times.
But mmh, it's getting more and more fun. :)
We've got to do new actions for shibanyaogu.
My invention okay. (: Didn't meant for this to happen though.
I will keep laughing during combined -.-
HEHHEH CUTE CUTE DRUMSTICKS!

Bleh still have to do D.I.E, I'm looking forward to Friday, yay.
But I'm so not looking forward to next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Total utter boredom.

tee-hee.

[edited]
Somehow I doubt my standard of English.
Why did I get the highest for English in class ?
I can't even answer the comprehension questions properly now.
Probably more due to the fact that I'm sleepy right now.
I wanna sleep. Me hate comprehension.
I want cloze passages.

If Mrs Tan were to see my D.I.E book she would faint.
I'm anyhow scribbling and drawing arrows here and there.
And I seriously don't know wtf I'm writing.
What is the question asking huh huh huh ?
Ok I'm not making sense.
[/edited]


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx