<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, March 2, 20099:04 PM

I'm not wrong to be worried for my science.
31/50, I'm relieved I passed but the marks is still like shit manzxzxc. -,-
Quite upsetting. ):
Could've gotten 40/50 if I did listen properly to Mr Neo x___x

What I really didn't expect was the pathetic marks I got for Chinese.
No I did not fail. BUT..

.

..

...

.

.

...


..

...

here comes my tuition sessions with mom.
I got 28/50 for Chinese oh my God I can't believe that I got a C for Chinese.
It's Chinese, for goodness sake!
My best subject in my whole primary school days.
I've never gotten anything less than A for Chinese. ):
This is record-breaking.
Smsed mom immediately, she did not have much reaction.
综合填空 totally killed me please! x____x
I got 8/20 for that leh WTFH.
Grr I learnt my mistake. I'm gonna do more chinese practices and read more chinese books from now on.
Maybe because I self-volunteered to read more chinese books and improve on my chinese vocabulary so mom was so kind.

Gah I'm so depressed. I can only pray that my tests and exercises can save me from C.
*fingers crossed*

Actually, I don't know what I've been writing until now.
I'm just ranting on and on. Don't know what crap also.
I'm feeling very grumpy and upset now grr.

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YEOWWEE!


Drumet pro lor!
And he got 2nd-best for Chinese oh my God man.
Cannot believe I lost to him -.-
His 综合填空 get 18/20 so no wonder lah.
My God, my chinese standard is like shit.

HAHA Guodong nowadays very jealous of my marks.
He kept saying: "我知道你English很好啦, 不要show-off" or 你赢了lor每科都赢我. 我不要跟你好了" or "你不用show-off了lor, 我english也是PASS了".
Damn funny. And I didn't even say anything then he say I show-off.
Then another one is Hongjin. Like to rub salt in the wound.
Kept asking me: "eh为什么你华文这样差? 你华文程度不是很好的meh?"
This kind of people hor, cannot tahan leh.
And yeowwee, I went to borrow his chinese worksheet then he kept saying: "ah 又要copy了又要copy了!"
I realise I'm always wrongly accused !
HAHA but I'm beginning to like 2D more and more, very entertaining. :P

Btw, the english answer key is like (&*%$*)*!(&*^.
Especially question 11's answer is like wtf -______-
Could've gotten a 28/35 if I read the question properly.
Did so many stupid mistakes.

EHHHH this post's like crap.
I don't understand what I wrote.
What the hell am I saying ?!

Oooooh Kkotboda Namja.
Now there's 2 more people who agrees that Kkotboda Namja's nice. :)
HAHA jiaee's like so outdated today. :P
She kept asking "道明寺不是很久了meh?"
Btwbtw, I love CO practices become it makes me laugh a lot.
Jamie and jiaee are perverted, they kept throwing the doraemon magnets into people's shirt.
Actually it's Jamie who started it, she last year already started throwing receipts and plastic wrappers.
This year got jiaee join, the situation has gotten worse.
HAHA we all thought the magnet got stuck in jiaee's *** ROFL.

Set piece is boring. Peijun mummy asks us to bring junk food the next time cause percuz have practically nothing to do.
Yay picnic.
We've got new drumsticks for shibanyaogu.
Peijun's ones are super thin plus long plus damn heavy. Very hard to drum with it.
Jamie's and mine are super short and have a ring at the end.
If you put a string through both sticks and link them together will become 双节棍 already.
Use 双节棍 to drum, not a bad idea right? x)
Anyway our drumsticks look a bit like sausages too, damn cute one lah.
I kept laughing when I look at them. :P
Cannot concentrate properly on square 4 already.

This post no sequence one leh.
And I've already abandoned my grammar and vocab stuff.
Might as well end with twit.
hAii pE0pL3 bUaaaiixXx.

Ok I suck at it too.
tee-hee.

PS/ Friday's combined is at the hall, me like. :D


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx