[edit] Bleh I'm watching Perfect Cut 2 now. So sian so many fatfat auntie act kelian oh my God see also -.- Then the Sky guy act innocent like duh of course the David got motives one lah !
I just realized that Chenlaoda treated us to lunch. Total bill is like $49.50 man. If I knew it earlier............ .........I would have ordered a more expensive set.
HAHA joking. I didn't even say some polite crap like "哎呀, 真不好意思. or "那怎么可以呢?" Basic manners hor. Chenlaoda surely think I'm some ungrateful brat, didn't even say thank you T.T Yay Chenlaoda the best, I'm gonna try my best at paigu tomorrow. Try my best hor, not confirm will play well ._______.
[/edited]
I went to yihao's blog and saw this:
Why Chris Brown beat Rihanna - Nigahiga
"Under my umbrella." "That's a lamp." "So what, you think you're some kinda umbrella expert now?" & "That's not even your song." ROFLMAO.
Gotta love Ryan Higa, he's a genius ! He used all the Rihanna songs like Take A Bow, Unfaithful and Umbrella + Chris Brown's With You. :D
Movies In Minute - Twilight
Seriously, I think Ryan Higa looks even more handsome than Robert Pattison -,- AND LMAO at the Baseball scene man. The Alice..LOL. And the Mermaid scene HAHAHA. Plus: "You wanna see me climb this tree?" "Sure, can I come?" "No, you're too fat." -
Anyway, I'm glad that daddy's on leave today. I got to travel by car, so shiok man.
Have to play paigu cause jiaying not coming (!!!) I totally forgot about it until chenlaoda reminded me that I have to play -.- And I have to play both drum and paigu, so it's even more tiring. ): Wahlau need to play paigu I very stress leh -_- I'm so gonna kill jiaying when she comes back. Luckily Jamie have to play timpani for jiaying too so I'm not the only one suffering. Eh I sound so, :/
Shall not elaborate on practises because I'm both physically and emotionally tired now. Imma gonna sleep early today so I'll have enough energy tomorrow.
Chenlaoda rocks but he refuses to let Zijian help me play paigu T.T He say I have to practise enough, in case Jiaying on SYF day never come then.. -_-
I'm watching KN on tv now, ooooh Kim Bum just smiled ! Ugh so not in the mood to continue watching ep 18, stupid Eun Jae even though she's kind and pretty I still don't like. Wait for ep 20 & 21 to come out and see got any nice Soeul moments then I'll have something to look forward to.