<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, March 29, 200911:23 AM

I kept forgetting what I wanted to say -,-

On Friday, as Jamie and ahju had to do practical after school.
We went upstairs and sat outside the music room w/ jiamin to wait for them.
The 'we' being me, yurou, wanru and fangqi.

Played the supposedly truth-and-dare game but since there's no dare so its only the truth.
I hate playing games, especially this kind -.-
But fate was on my side that day so I only answered one tiny little question. :D
Overall, it was fun muahahahahah. Yurou very kelian, our rumours all become her rumours liao LOL. :P

Yurou introduced ask some doraemon version scissors paper stone game, in the end it was a joke.
Very lame lor, she say shimin is the one who taught her that.
HAHA if shimin I still can understand but yurou ah......tsk.

Anyway jiamin told us that _____ is gay. Oh my God.
It was so unexpected man. Then when he walk past I started to laugh and laugh and laugh.
Partly because fangqi used a very weird expression to look at him LOL.

And by the way, my remarks in my report slip is:
Ziyue is an intelligent and diligent student who takes a genuine interest in her studies. Keep up the good effort.

Yay, (:
I'm not sure if its Mr Yip or Mrs Tan who wrote it but anyway, I think Hongjin's also look something like this -.-

I'll come back and edit later, I think.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx