Believe it or not, the lyrics of this whole song is simply: I just wanna say I love you. In different beats and tunes. HAHA so unique. :) I think this is some Indonesian band. If I'm not wrong. Cause I heard it when Tini was listening to some Indonesian radio station.
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
"Words can't bring me down." This is the song that was played during the play today during assembly. I recognised it immediately, hahah fav song from Christina. She has such powerful vocals but I still don't like her. :/
CLVS2 was funny as usual. Ms Zarina has a lot of stories to share. Some of them are quite gross -.-
English was alright, I didn't get called on. I think Mrs Tan forgot my name already lor LOL. That time she wanted to call me then she was like: ehhh..*points at me* No complaints. :P She remembered yurou's name though, she kept getting called HAHA.
History was -.- How come so many people can find marks when I can't ?! I look through everything already also cannot one extra mark T.T Doesn't make any difference since I passed already but still.. It's kinda depressing to see so many people adding marks.
Especially kaijun. Damn pro at finding mistakes to add marks. See him add don't know how many times already.-,-
Anyway, heard from Shimin that I got 47/50 for Home Ec. Highest in 1-20 group with Munyeeng. Yay I excel in washing off stains/memorising labellings. How come I always excel in those not-very-useful things like Home Ec and art ? -.- Very depressing y'know. But then and again, if I failed Home Ec I would've felt even worse.
Yelaoshi is having intentions to change Ryan to sit diagonally front left (this expression sounds weird) of me. I'm directionally-challenged. If Ryan really sits there, I think school-life would be even more interesting and we'll have no more peace in that area anymore. I would keep laughing lol.
Btw, Guodong and shinan is very very very annoying. They spent so many time discussing gossiping who and who together. Then Guodong say me and yihao have 夫妻脸 wtf -,- I would've really liked to punch his jelly-face at that time. But anyway, shinan saved me by saying yihao and yurou and they proceeded to discuss the reasons and thus the spotlight changed to yihao and yurou. MUAHAHAHA.
I really like my place now. All around got a lot of people making funny and stupid comments. ;P
CO at hall tomorrow, <3
tee-hee.
[edit] By the way, today's play during assembly right....... There's this scene when the girls shouted for Maria to open the door for her. I burst out laughing and I knew Jamie would be laughing too. I looked back and she was really laughing -.-
How come Maria became a standard name for maid ?! Like that time in the Connected movie -_-
Me have many unfortunate nicknames. Jamie and her overly-active creativity. Currently I have a nickname called ______. Nah I'm not gonna say. Reputation suicide. [/edited]