<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, March 17, 200910:02 PM

I have something to show y'all.

Ahem, be prepared.


ENLARGE IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT CLEARLY.

This is ...................................... China's F4.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words so I guess I don't have to say much on this picture. -___-"

Seriously, I fell out of my chair and burst out laughing after looking at this picture.
I. Am. Rendered. Absolutely. Speechless.

The most left one is Sojiro (aka YIJUNG aka MY KIMBUM), the one sitting down with the white coat is Hanazawa Rui (aka Jihoo aka Hyun Joong aka Vic Chou etc), the one beside Rui with the purple coat is Doumyouji (aka Jun Pyo aka Minho aka Jerry Yan), and the one squatting down is Akira (aka Woobin aka Kim Joon aka Vanness).

Apparently China is against the original storyline of Hana Yori Dango as it emphasizes on the rich, money, and stufffffffffffffffffff that's not very moral.
So, they created a new storyline.
It's something about the F4 being lousy students when they first went to the school then slowly achieved to be top-scorers.
Something about working hard and crap.
It'll be renamed as "Meteor Rain"
uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no comments -,-

I think the actor that portrays Rui looks like a middle-aged uncle. Seriously. He looks fat.
And the actor that portrays Akira looks like some caveman -.-

And it's not some angles problem or whatever.


AHHHHHH I love China but their taste a bit........uhm.

Let's hope that their acting would be good enough to cover for their looks.
Or maybe they're not photogenic but telegenic ?

Netizens are not happy with this anyway.
There are many comments like:
"My God! Is this the filming of the farmer version! Of 13 billion Chinese, is there nothing better!"
FARMER VERSION LOL.

But frankly speaking, China has a lot of handsome-looking guys.
Go what CD shop, supermarket anywhere also got a lot -,-

I’m going to take a pass on this one.
It could be due to the lack of good looking boys.
Or the fact that they are changing the story.





Uh okay, it’s the lack of good looking of boys.
-

CO today was fun.
Zijian became our substitute teacher.
He added a lot actions, quite hard to remember x.x
Cause I had to remember when to run from drum to paigu and etc.
While running still have to count the beats -.-

Really no time to do homework lah !


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx