HAHA hyunjoong's getting more and more interesting. So different from his role in KN. :)
Anyway, Goo Hye Sun (aka Geum Jandi) got into a car accident. So episode 17, which was supposed to be aired yesterday was delayed. So there's a F4 Special Talk Show yesterday, only 1 part is subbed so I can't understand what it's talking about. (*btw the above videos are not from the special talk show hor, they're from some entertainment show called YSMM which stands for I-don't-know-what.) Language barrier is a very irritating thing. Today'll be episode 17. I hope Hye Sun unnie will heal faster, I want to watch Kim Bum and Ga Eul !
Today is unmemorable, except that I got to slept later than usual. And I saw kevin, benlew, jiaheng.
There's percuz tomorrow, nowadays nothing to do leh so boring. We know how to play both songs already, so we mostly just run and play around to kill time.
LALALA am bored. No KN to watch, no manga to read.
Oh btw, I hope I can get into top 5 in class. Though..judging by my pathetic history and chinese marks, I need to re-consider about my target.
Bleh I don't like to do F&N. No benefits at all. I need to find new shows to watch or else KN is ending soon and I'll have no motivation.
tee-hee.
PS/ Mom has decided to go to Australia for June vacation. :D Actually we wanted to go in 2005 but mom's lazy to make VISA. In the end we went to Hong Kong. But apparently the only two countries left on her visiting-wishlist is Australia and Japan, so we're going Australia this year. Japan next year here I come! Or maybe this year? That'll be fun.
[edited] Right. I found something to talk about. I think I'm gonna die of fatigue during the next week's wednesday, thursday and friday. There's some Learning Beyond The Classroom experience. But there's no need for the school to plan three different workshops right -,- Tired like hell manzxzxc. How to absorb so many things at once. Aha I got into Digital Photography. Not very interested in it but other choices are even more sucky so yeahhhhhhhhh. Me hates English Public Speaking courses. So not my thing -.- [/edited]