<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, March 6, 20099:56 PM

hello peoplez it's Friday! :)

I really dislike arriving at school at 7:20 or so cause many people sat down already.
Since I'm index number 10, I have to walk pass a lot of people zzzz.
So I had to repeat countless 对不起`s, 抱歉`s, 借过`s, 谢谢`s. So exhausting.
But, because I love sleeping so much, I can't bear to wake up early. :S

Played Javelin. It's damn light, but somehow very hard to throw far leh.

Credits to Shimin for the picture.

Ouch that must have hurt a lot !
It's gross. The spear totally went through the feet, gosh. Eww please.

Did science practical, quite fun but I felt like sleeping lehz, x_x
So I was very blur and didn't do the worksheet at all.
Preparing to copy from Guodong, hehhhhhh.
Practical took up 20 minutes of our recess, sian -.-Bold
English was fun cause we had a free period muahaha.
Mrs Tan gave us our holiday homework.
OMG damn challenging, 1 week not enough to finish lah !

Home Ec has got to be the slackest lesson of all time.
Mdm Pan returned us our Home Ec paper.
47/50, highest with Munyeeng in 1-20 group. :)
Jingxi's the highest in class, 49/50. Crazy liao lahhhh.
Was kinda surprised to get 47, I estimated about 45.
I anyhow crap the removing stain parts also right leh wow. :P
Spent rest of the time sewing my collage.
Everyone is like so interested in my collage, kept coming my place to see.
Then they kept asking: What is this ?
Made me feel so desperate cause like none of them can recognise what I sew T.T

Handed up my collage and research, yay finally temporaily free of Home Ec !

CO practice was not at the hall, so depressing. )':
Practices nowadays are so boring. Lucky got people like Jiaee and Jamie to entertain me. ;P
We did extra actions for Shibanyaogu, hahah I kept laughing.
Peijun and jiaying said that I'm too stiff, and that I must relax more.
But I'm very relaxed already leh, how come ?!
So next time I shall move my head with the rhythm.



Yeowwee called me a percussion noob ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
How can he insult my percussion skills ?!
He drumset pro 就赢了 lor ! -.-

Ahhh SYF, I'm so looking forward to it.
Exciting ! :)

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx