AWESOME SONG !! Gotta love Lily's British accent. Sounds amazing. Somehow I burst out laughing after hearing the lyrics. Hoho, love the lyrics.
The song appeared under the title "Guess Who Batman". But then the title was changed to "Get Wit the Brogram", then it was further changed to "GWB". (then further renamed to "Fuck You") Ahem, same initials as George W. Bush *cough, cough* When reading the lyrics, Bush comes to mind, hmmmmmmm.
I love how she sings "fuck you" with such a cheerful tone ROFL. Catchy beat. ;)
This song got stuck in my head but I can't sing it cause my parents are at home. They don't air this on radio too, cause if they had to censor it, it'll be like: *beep* you, *beep* you very very muchhhhhhhhhhhhh.
HA, I'll like to hear that.
Sin and Punishment - SG Wannabe
This is neither a drama nor a movie. SG Wannabe just like to make their MVs that way. But it makes me focus more on the story than the song LOL. The girl is Han Eun Jung, the bad one from Full House. Great actress. :)
BTW, SG doesn't stand for Singapore -.- -
Yey I finished my two summaries, left with book review and maths and science revision. Book review I decorate until vvvvvvvery nice (uhm, ok, self-proclaimed). Hope teacher looks at my drawings and forgive my crap review.
I'm feeling happy now as the weather is great and I had enough sleep today ! Wonderful !