<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, March 8, 20092:43 PM

[edit]
Have taken away HYLMN cause it's too noisy -.-
Have added a bunch of Korean songs like Haru Haru, Flowerpot, Yearning of the heart (A'st1) and Making a lover (SS501).
Yearning of the heart, Making a lover and another song Wish Ur My Love (T-Max feat. J) are gonna be part of the Boys Over Flowers Volume. 2 OST. :D

YAY, finally. Am getting sick of all the same ol' songs.
One more time "Almost Paaaaaaaaradise~" and I'll go mad -_-

Actually wanted to add Mirotic (DBSK) and Deja Vu (SS501) but I decided to let this current playlist to be more heart-warming and happy or whatever-you-call-it.
Mirotic and Deja Vu is more on the, eh, I don't know what side but definitely not in the same genre as the other songs.

I'll add them another time then.

Have fun listening! If you don't listen I'll kill you.
I really like Yearning of the heart, nice tune.
[/edit]


Flowerpot - Alex (Clazziquai)

It's not a gay song, despite the usage of 'he'`s.
Cause it's originally sang by a girl. Jisun from Loveholic.

T.T Oh gosh this is so sad, Alex sang this to Shinae when he left WGM. ):
Though he's coming back later so nevermind.

Yay Joongbo! Dondon got dumped rofl.

The lack of homework makes me feel uncomfortable.
Somehow I feel like I've forgotten something.
But what is it ?

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx