"I don't want your dirty cash yo." OMIGOSH T.O.P LOOKS HOT WITH GLASSES !! :D And his expressions are so cute ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. G-Dragon's not-very-cute but I like his voice. Neko-chan aka Jiamin, G-Dragon not shuai not hot not cool not cute at all lorrrrrrrrrrrr -.- T.OP's da best yo. :P
Woke up at 11pm today. OMG. I actually intended to wake up at 9am ok ! I even set my alarm at that time. But, I subconsciously switched off the alarm when it rang at 9am. :/ Not my fault hor, too sleepy already -.- This holiday cannot be anymore un-holiday-like, whattuzhellz.
So far I've only finished the science worksheet. Oh my God that one only one page leh. I started a bit with English summary, but I have problems counting paragraphs. Sms-ed angang but she never reply !! Started a bit with the maths worksheet but I don't know how to do ugh so pekchek.
Now online supposedly to be doing acelearning but I'm here blogging instead. Must do acelearning practice for 50 - 100 questions but I'm at question 9 now. Better than nothing right.
Will die on weekends trying to chiong finish homework.
Left arm currently aching like hell. ))): Not sure if it'll get better tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'll get to kill jiaying ! Jiaying you better watch out hor. MUAHAHA.
Off to do a few more questions of acelearning then back to watch KN. I'm very very off schedule now. Ahhh a fangirl can never change its ways.