Wulaoshi teached us HCL today, he's quite a good teacher lah.
But I have that O. Henry storybook so the stories I read before already, -_-
I kept wanting to fall asleep, but didn't dare to.
Not like that paikia yurou, she kept sleeping HAHA.CLVS2 was hilarious oh my God.
Ms Zarina is funny manzxczx. :D
Anyway Guodong was being bloody irritating
as usual, then kena scolded by Ms Zarina lol. ;P
English was quite fun as I did all the work, hehhhhhhh. :}
But my summary missed out a lot of points leh. :/
We did test during History and I had to chiong cause there's too little time left for doing the test before 12.50.
But I was still able to finish yey, I find it quite easy.
We went to eat lunch then carried instruments down foyer to wait for the lorry and the buses.
The stupid lorry driver went to
drive the lorry to CCHM, for goodness' sake -,-
So we had to wait even longer and the buses were late too.
By then we were running late everyone was like so anxious. ;x
Anyway the instruments-carrying process was surprisingly short, there's quite a number of kind souls around to help yay. :)
Reached Singapore Conference Hall at exactly 3:15 and everyone is rushing to tune their instruments / carry instruments on stage.
Only by then I realised I've been there before with percuz for the Drum Circle Unbound thing.
I only recognised it by the very pretty drums, the atmosphere felt so different.
We were all very relaxed for the Drum Circle Unbound thing but this time it became more stressed.
Ouh it reminded me of Super-Friendly Malay Guy LOL.
Rehearsal overall was not bad just that I guess we need a little more enthusiasm.
Brevian said that they are considering to cut people off from percuz, I guess I have a pretty good chance at being kicked out -_-
I mean, seriously
lor please, even I myself couldn't stand how off-beat I sounded.
Somehow on stage I became very still and stiff and for unknown reasons I play like %$#!^&*(.
Junhong said that my reaction is slow. And he teached me some way to count the half-beat easily. Am gonna use that way tomorrow, though it can get a little confusing
.___.&, I'm gonna hear his advice and listen to 石板腰鼓 non-stop.
Must listen until die ah I don't care.
Pfft pekchek ah. Play paigu so tiring. Need to use a lot of brain cells man my god.
During SYF cannot tap feet cannot nod head very hard to count beats leh. :/
And I think I better buy flat black shoes cause there's no way I can drum with high heels.
That is, unless I haven't get kicked out by then.
Btw
hor,
And horh today was so freaking fun !
I got to learn to read the ''pu'' thing
Then got learn a bit of drum notes
(Dno what they call tht '-'!!!)
Aiya ... I messed up alot sia
Haiyo
Jiayous to me !
I cant wait for nxt wednesday !!
I'll love it
And horh I love to see and observe
them play th instruments !!
Btw i think I not gonna try for Wushu liao
Thank you for offering to get transfer form
I dont think i'll be needing it
^^
An extract from Jiayi junior's blog. :D
I like her more and more already muahahahah.
Someone who appreciates percuz yey. :)
Apparently percuz's so great that she decided not to transfer to wushu. :P
I don't know whether to look forward to tomorrow or not leh.
tee-hee.
PS. Daddy's coming back tonight at around 11pm. :D
YAY I hopes he brought back many yummy food from China.