This one, is a must-watch. It's so omfgly cute and funny. :D
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
Cascada did a cover of this. But somehow I prefer this more. The lead singer's voice sounds very uhm, suitable for this song. Cascada's voice sounds somewhat too sharp for me. ;x
I woke up at 6:40am today, a whopping 40 minutes difference from the time I usually wake up at. Holy cow. Arrived at school at 7.15. I'm seriously considering asking daddy to drive me to school already. It's extremely shiok. :D Though I'll still be taking the bus on Tuesdays for various reasons which I'm lazy to elaborate on.
Did experiments during Science again. Me like it so much. :D Weekiat is not so bad as I thought he is. He actually volunteered to take the apparatuses, whoa. Anyway, we were quite lame. We finished the copper sulphate experiment a long time ago but we're determined to finished the whole bottle of copper sulphate that the school provided us with. So we kept stirring and stirring and stirring, plus weekiat re-heated his beaker of water lol. At the last minute we managed to pour all the contents in the bottle into our beakers. It was very funny at that time. :D Okay if you did not do this experiment you'll have no idea as to what I'm talking about -.-
Mr Teo didn't come today, Mr Ong came to relief us. Hongjin borrowed my chinese workbook to copy still kena caught -.- Huh I wonder how did Hongjin managed to pass HCL, he's not quite joking when he said that his chinese is lousy. Anyway, yelaoshi changed seats today. Guodong is still seating beside me, which is highly unpleasing -.- Hongjin is now sitting behind me and he's quite rude. He kept throwing things from behind, -_- Though I hope his presence would somehow influence me in the maths department.
I love maths so much nowadays. Chapter 3.1 is easy. Maybe because I got pay attention lol. Maths lessons have become interesting all of a sudden. Oh my God, miracles do happen ! I finished all my maths homework and got mostly A`s for them. My lord, first time leh. Last year everything is C -.- Maybe my inner maths self is finally appearing. Hmm. Shall see how well I do on Wednesday for the maths test.
HCL was fun too. It was just situational writing but I think it's a hell load better than studying the textbook. Suddenly the boring lessons (e.g Chinese and maths) are getting interesting. Am I falling ill ?
I'm in a state of shock. I can't believe actually finished my homework. tee-hee.