<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, February 10, 20098:19 PM

[edit]
Amanda's quiz! See laowang I give you face hor. :)
I'm not tagging anyone, lalala.

1.What have you been doing recently ?
- CO and studies lor, got anything else meh -,-

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
- Duh. Mom says cell phone signals can cause brain damages.

3. What happened at 10am today ?
- I'm still in the art room I think.

4. When did you last cry ?
- I forgot. The day when I watched Titanic I think.

5. Believe in fate/destiny ?
- Eh, no.

6. What do you want in your life now ?
- Good results. I desperately want it now !

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
- I run.

8. What's your favourite thing to do on the bed ?
- Listening to the radio and sleeping -.-

9. What bottoms are you wearing now ?
- Shorts -,-

10. What's the nicest things in your inbox ?
- "Thanks!ily!" by Aneka. HAHA. :D

11. Do you tend to make your relationship complicated ?
- Uh I hope not.

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone ?
- No.

13. What was the last movie you caught ?
- "Caught" right? So must be in cinema right? I don't know leh.

14. What are you proud of ?
- Daddy. :D

15. What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say ?
- That's "thanks!ily!" by Aneka again. I just cleared my inbox -.-

16. What was the last song you sang out loud ?
- "Nobody nobody but you." HAHA. Nobody by Wonder Girls. :)

17. Do you have any nicknames?
- Uhm yea -.-

18. What does the newest text say ?
"Aiyo teach mah." HAHA that's yurou asking me to teach her maths. OMFG first time.

19. What time did you go to bed last night ?
- 10.33pm I think.

20. Are you currently happy ?
- Yeah, somewhat. No homework to pass up tomorrow. :D

21. Who gives you the best advise?
- Myself.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can ?
- No. Though I very much like to.

23. Who did you talk on the phone last night ?
- No one.

24. Is something bugging you now?
- None. :D

25. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- I think is yurou and me talking about the "shinan picking flowers".
It totally cracked me up manzxzx !
[/edit]

Nobody - Wonder Girls

I want nobody, nobody but you.
HAHA this song is addictive.
First heard it on the Korean Pop Night 2008 or something like that in Singapore.
It was on MTV channel. I heard it today again on MTV channel, at yurou's house. :D
The first 1:30 minutes all so is damn funny I tell you.
Especially at 1:20, I nearly fell off my chair laughing. -,-

One more time - Jewelry

Baby one more time.
Same as the song above.
Heard it on Korean Pop Night then heard it today at yurou's house again. :D

U R Man - SS501

HAHA heard it on MTV channel at yurou's house also!
Cause it was coincidentally the Japanese / Korean Pop Charts or something like that.
Okay so me is gonna watch MTV channel every Tuesday from 5.30 to 5.45 to listen more Japanese / Korean songs. :D

Today was slackish.
I finished one art piece in 2 periods of art, unbelievable.
Maybe cause the army boots are so hard so I'm not even bothered to put in effort.
Was cursing the damn shoelaces while drawing all the way.
Still managed to get a 70 lol.
I still owe Mr Teo three art pieces x.x

Maths was fun. :D
We did map scales, I find it amazingly easy.
HAHA first time I finished faster than Joanna plus first time got people ask my book for corrections! :)
Everytime is I ask from other people.

After school yurou went to find Mrs Tan with her english group for the D.I.E presentation thing.
We went to CO room after that cause she wanted to see her juniors.
Nuh I have no comments.
Jiaqing played his violin for us and if minus the face it'll look not bad.
Ahh no offence. I'm just saying that his expression was comical.
Ikuto looked a hell load better when playing his violin. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLOVE ANEKA !! :)
Me and yurou went to AMKhub to find Aneka's present.
LOL cause we were eating at first so we stood outside the shop.
The salesman somehow think that we're shoplifters.
He kept looking at us suspiciously lol wtf -,-
We kept buying food to eat oh my God lah.
Today surely gained a few pounds lorzxczx.

Went over to yurou's house after that.
She say what very near in the end also walk so long.
Me went there mostly to watch tv and use computer hahah! :)
When I wanted to go home she drew a map for me to go to the MRT stations.
On the way it rained, but luckily it wasn't heavy so I wasn't too drenched.

There's maths test tomorrow. I'm confident of chapter 2 but my chapter 1 still suck.
I asked daddy to explain it to me last Sunday already.
But my brain is slow so I need more time to digest information.
Hopefully there'll be more chapter 2 questions, (:

"Nobody nobody but you" is stucked in my head -.-
tee-hee.

PS! I saw Kevin, Ben Lew and Aric today. The first two ran too fast I can't call.
Only Aric very slack he was walking so I called him HAHA.
He was very super shocked to see me. HOHOHO.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx