<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, February 4, 20098:32 PM

My life would suck without you - Kelly Clarkson



Rehab - Rihanna (feat. Justin Timberlake)



I forgot to mention that I didn't got a chance to see shazha and company this Tuesday.
Cause they played football instead of running around the school-,-
I spotted Aric though. HAHAH he's very outstanding.

I could hardly keep my eyes open during science x.x
It's the greatest tortue I tell you.
I only managed to wake up until the topic somehow changes to 'Shimin and _____ ____' LOL.
Mr Neo's reactions damn funny, :-D

I kind of like Maths now. Probably for a little while only.
Cause we're still at Chapter 2 yey. :)
I finished all my homework whoa I feel so accomplished and happy.
HAHA not like that yurou lor, all never do. :P

Mdm Nora didn't come today. But the relief teacher sucks.
She quizzed us, somemore cannot open book.
If Mdm Nora came it would've been better -,-

Me like the feeling of being a senior, teaching junior is damn cool. :D
Jiayi junior very talented and intelligent leh, she learn super fast.
Chenlaoda brought in another set of very cute-looking cymbals and jamie's wind-chime hehheh.
He helped me tune the paigu, it's much more easier to drum now yey. :D
I'm beginning to see hope. There might be a chance for me to play correctly tomorrow.
I really hope so.

I want to sleep early today. Need sufficient energy to play well tomorrow.
Must be alert or else count wrongly -_-
Ugh the half-beat I always count wrong one, so bloody irritating.

The muscles at around my right shoulder is aching, it hurts whenever I move my right arm.
Ouch I wonder why.

Hope tomorrow's rehearsal would be alright, -fingers crossed-

Anyway, I'm gonna do D.I.E already,
tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx