<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, February 11, 20099:12 PM

My attention span is unbelievably s-h-o-r-t.
I'm constantly being tempted by this stupid computer.

I like the HCL lessons on Wednesday, cause we always go through the newspaper.
Much much more interesting than the boring ol' textbook. :)

Science was eh, not bad.
I actually understood what Mr Neo is talking about.
I'm paying more and more attention in class already.
Probably due to the fact that the people sitting around me are all clever people.
Except for Guodong lah of course. LOL.

Had maths test during maths period.
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.
I'm feelin' so confident now. :-) HAHA.
Cause the paper consists mainly of chapter 2 stuff, totally my cup of tea. :)
There's only one chapter 1 question. Which I'm sure I'm right.
I actually used inverse proportion method then I was like, eh why the answer so funny.
Then I see only 1 question don't care lah faster do others.
After doing others I actually still had free time left (OMG how rare!) so I went back to the question.
I thought of what daddy told me on Sunday, then I realised it was direct proportion.
So I faster changed and got a reasonable and should-be-correct answer. :D

History was quite alright. Mdm Nora is really a good teacher. (:
Then music was same ol' same ol', -shrugs-

Percuz was oh my God yay.
Chenlaoda finally finally finally finally finally opened his eyes and used his brain.
He decided to let jiaying play the paigu instead of me.
Hello, that's what I've been telling him for weeks -_-
Now then change, I got scolded so many times already x.x
He should have chose jiaying in the first place lor, she is so clever manzxczx.
She learnt it in such a short time.

Eh heh now I'm back to my lovely lovely drum. :D
Yey I missed it so much.
Somehow when I play the paigu I don't have that kind of refreshing and shiok feeling I get when I play drum. ;)
So I became very slack during percuz since I've got nothing to do muahahahah.

Anyway I'm back to playing xiaoluo cause of some reason that I'm lazy to explain.
I'm back to playing all my ex.instruments yey. ;P
I brought the golden xiaoluo (zijian's one :P) instead of the moldy greenish one home to practise.
Though I tried a few times just now and it was so bloody loud.
No doubt my neighbours will come banging at my door if I continue to do so.

Today's such a great day.
Maths test was a breeze and I don't have to suffer from nervousness ever again. :)

But there is quite a number of homework, -.-
tee-hee.

PS/
HI JIAYING LOOK HERE! : www.x-purpurlicious.blogspot.com :D


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx