"Baby I love you I'm waiting for you." Oh my God please. I'm so glad I found SS501. (:
Anyway, to make things easier to understand. The chinese version would be called Meteor Garden, the Japanese version would be called Hana Yori Dango and the Korean version would be called Kkotboda Namja. They are all Boys over flowers / Boys before flowers.
I was hesitant to watch Kkotboda Namja at first. Cause I've watched Meteor Garden for like a thousand times, due to my mom being a huge Jerry Yan fan and I've got the impression stuck in my head. I watched a few minutes of Hana Yori Dango and nearly vomitted. OMG Japanese guys are so gay no wonder they invented animes so they don't have to show their real faces. But in the end I decided to watch Kkotboda Namja because..I don't know why actually. Maybe because I was browsing SS501's MVs and one member of SS501 - Hyun Joong was in it. Okay whatever I'm not making sense.
Kkotboda Namja is not totally alike to Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango. First, in both Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango, the leading female's family is much more poorer. Now in this case they became a dry-cleaning service family, their lives are actually pretty okay. Second, their names are totally different. Hanazawa Rui (Vic Chou in Meteor Garden) became Ji Hoo. Doumyouji (Jerry Yan in Meteor Garden) became Joon Pyo. Sojiro (Ken Zhu in Meteor Garden) became Yi Jung. Akira (Vaness Wu in Meteor Garden) became Woo bin. That makes things very complicated in the first few episodes, I had a hard time knowing who is who -.- OFF TOPIC*: Ken has a very unfortunate surname. No offence but 'Ken Zhu' really sounds very ridiculous.
I'm slowly getting hooked on this show. Korean guys are really the best. :D Joon Pyo, real name Minho, looks like Jerry Yan. A lot.
Jihoo, real name Hyun Joong (from SS501 :D) I think he looks like Bae Yong Joon from certain angles.
Yi Jung, real name Kim Bum. ♥ I only noticed him in the later episodes. He's so cute when he smiles oh my God. ;-) I think he and Kim So Eun (Ga Eul in the show) makes a very cute couple. :) Ga Eul was Rainie Yang in Meteor Garden. At that time it was Ken Zhu and Rainie Yang, which is a very -.- pairing.
Woo Bin, real name Kim Jun. So far he has yet to make any impression on me. And he's the most ugly-looking guy in F4 LOL.
Yi Jung played the saxophone in episode 5 or 6 I forgot. :X I could only remember that he was so sweet and charming.
I finished my maths and history homework already. Working on english essay, some history notes and art later on.