Did badminton in the morning, LOL was quite funny. :D Anyway badminton is always hilarious as I get to see yurou's funny actions.
Science practical is fun. Even though Mr Neo changed the seating arrangement I am still sitting beside yurou cause we know he's gonna seperate the people who stand together. Then we purposely stand far away from each other heh. :} Practicals are fun, the time past so fast.
I'm starting to like group works in English already, :D Edmund is not the guaikia that I thought he is manzxczx. Hahah then Kaichun damn slack, everytime do off-topic things -.- Only Joanna is serious, I'm somewhere in between lol. But it's still fun, cause we kept crapping. x)
Home Ec is somewhat slackish. Many of them didn't bring the cloth, then they did chinese workbook instead -.- The class test was so easy, am expecting to get a 19/20 or 18/20 at the very least. So the 1 and a half hours were spent doing random stuff. The collage has to be submitted by the week after common test, and need do coursework again. Grr coursework is so troublesome. Anyway Guodong was so ^$%&$*#$% today during Home Ec lor, for goodness' sake.
CO practice was superb. :D I love Zhaolaoshi so much for spending extra time on me, cause I really really needed to practise more with the rest of the orchestra. I needed to get used to it, or else I'll get confused. And, making me play more times can make me less nervous. So that's great. :) Anyway I really owe it to the 弹拨乐 instruments, I depended on them so much for the first few times. (: Yeah and so sorry to cello, dizi and suona for making them play again and again.
Hehheh I managed to clear all today, me is so happy. :D First time in combined leh. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha. x) Am really thankful to zhaolaoshi for specially signaling me. Thank you thank you thank you so much. Though he won't see this HAHA.
Hopefully I won't forget everything by the time CO practices start again after Common Test. My beats are alright now, but I still need to improve a lot more on the lun parts. Peijun mummy says that I'm too tense. But am very relaxed leh, -___- So yup, need to improve on the lun parts, I couldn't bear to hear my lun parts, so disgusting -.- And the parts that need to fortississimo must also play harder. Currently the power is all the same, next time shall try from soft to loud. Aye I can't wait for the next percuz. Am gonna tell chenlaoda that I managed to clear all heh.
Okay shall stop haolian-ing. Later next time CO play wrong again then no face lol. x_x
Me is very busy for the whole week. Monday to Friday everyday stay back cause of CO already. Then tomorrow morning 9.15am I have to go for the Sunday performance rehearsal, then 2.30 is the Satuday performance rehearsal. Then after that go perform. Then Sunday morning perform again. I don't get to eat lunch or dinner at home, -.- I have to cram so many songs in a day man, my brain is gonna burst.
For the first time in my whole life, I'm actually doing homeworkon aFriday night. Cause I don't have much time left after both performances. Need to take the time to ask dadddy some maths questions somemore. I definitely have to ace my next maths test ! Whoa so many things so little time.