<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, February 2, 20099:06 PM

[edited @ 10:56pm]
OMFG.
Percuz still need to be confirmed tomorrow during practice.
Wtf bye.
[/edited]

[edited @ 10:00pm]
AHAHAHAHAH.
I'm so nervous like everyone else now omfg.
It's so funny to see everyone tagging at the tagboard LOL.
Junhong's late, must wait until 10.20pm oh my it's killing everyone.
YEY GOODLUCK EVERYONE. :D
[/edited]

[edited @ 9:45pm]
WHOA, the CO blog's suddenly very active now.
Way entertaining. :D
I'm getting nervous like the rest of them now wth -,-
[/edited]

I suck.
I suck I suck I suck.

See, I got 自知之明 right ?

Got back maths and science test papers today, above expectations leh !
Now might be a good time to mention that my expectations were to fail, gah.
I got 10/20 for maths, T.T
Uhm okay, I was expecting 4/20 or something like that cause Mrs Ng said that got people get 4/20.
I was thinking it would be me.
Hongjin that freak got 19/20 i think.
No wonder he sleep and talk in class Mrs Ng also don't care ! -.-
I'm determined to get an A2 for the next class test, which is on next Wednesday.
So that I can get out of remedial lessons won't disappoint daddy.

Science was 15/25, very #$#&%^!% also. :/
I feel like killing myself cause I could get a better mark if I wrote faster lol.
And I should have linked my answers back to the Particulate theory of Matter blahblah.

There was English summary test.
I wrote less than the word-limit and was so shocked.
Write more than word-limit very worried, write less than word-limit also very worried -,-
Keep re-reading the passage to confirm that I didn't miss any points.
I've always sucked at summary anyway, I hope it won't be too bad. ;x
But I for once, finished earlier than the time given and wrote lesser than the word-limit.
Which made me worried that I somehow missed something, .__.

Chinese test was normal.
Quite easy actually, hahah yey. :)
Must get high marks for Chinese in order to win mom back. (!!)

I stayed to immerse myself in the audition atmosphere HAHA.
I walked here walked there and annoyed people lol.
Mainly was just to make yurou calm by making her laugh. :D
She didn't cry so should be okay hor?
LOL I kept telling her to breathe in deeply and calm down.
I need to do that during tomorrow practice too.
My paigu, ahhh !!
At least Chenlaoda's back, he must save me x.x

Okay everyone's like waiting for the important 10pm now,
when the audition results are released.
Omigosh so exciting.
Alright I sound quite qianbian. Everyone's nervous and I'm excited.

Tomorrow no homework need hand up, swoosh.
My artwork's so cute manzxc.

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx